cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delayed email again....

Robtheplod
Grafter

delayed email again....

finding that emails between two plusnet accounts now taking 24 hours to get through - not seen any notices about a problem but this seems horribly familiar!!
6 REPLIES
James
Grafter

delayed email again....

Haven't seen any reports on here about this other than you. If enough people are seeing similar then it needs looking into again.
N/A

delayed email again....

I have been experiencing long delays (up to 8 hours) with email and when I look further into it, it's looking like the delay is on the outgoing side - please see my separate thread entitled "Outgoing email through relay.plus.net". Seems like I could be the only one though…
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

delayed email again....

Hi,

Can you post the full headers (obscure the email address) as that should show where the delay is happening. There's a few places where the delay occurs, there's been a couple of posts such as downtuned's thread and I saw one on usenet earlier so there may be something odd happening.
N/A

delayed email again....

I had this problem on Wednesday and raised a ticket about it. I was told that it was due to the problem causing email delays when going through the mxlast servers but that this was resolved now.
James
Grafter

delayed email again....

Can you post the full email headers as per Dave's request?
N/A

Hi,

I have a ticket open on email problems (21002327) I'm not sure whether there's an element of this in the problem.

I've sent test emails from elsewhere requesting delivery & read receipts. I've had nothing back nor received any email to my account. The ticket is well over 36hrs now.