cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer sevices

N/A

customer sevices

hi
i just contacted customer services reguarding up grading to broad band the customer ser vice person was less than useless and very argumentative .
on asking why is takes so long to set it up his reply was less than infomative and when i pointed out that on one payment option its said instant activation he denied that the page said that and bercame argumentive accusing me of lying i have the saved page and will be forwarding this to offcom he ,then gave me the wriong regulatory body and persistaly put me on hold before finally hanging up on me i am less than happy with the service and the explanations given,
and am looking forward to giving yourselves the chance before i contact offcom .
18 REPLIES
N/A

customer sevices

I would be very interesting in seeing this page that states instant activation. As that is far from the truth
LiamM
Grafter

customer sevices

I concur... some people just like to get something for nothing by wasting their own time and other peoples and complaining.
Alecto
Grafter

customer sevices

Hmmm
I'm sure I saw a Plusnet page that said if I signed up for broadband, they would guarantee me a lottery jackpot win and eternal life........
:twisted:
N/A

customer sevices

I take it you all got the villa in spain and the eternal youth potion with your connection too.
N/A

customer sevices

I was offered a Job with my connection Tongue
N/A

customer sevices

I am not as cynical as all you guys, I'm sure gardeng would not tell porkies, and when he gets the time he will send a copy of the page, and location.

Oh we (sorry) ye of little faith
Ianwild
Grafter

customer sevices

Hi,

I believe we have a recording of your call which we are currently recovering. I will obviously address the way your call was handled with the agent concerned once I have reviewed this.

In terms of the page you saw referring to Instant activation, I don't recollect this myself and would be surprised to find it related to an ADSL product we provide. I would be most grateful for a link to, or a copy of the page. LIne activation normally takes 5 - 7 days because the process is performed by a BT engineer who has to be booked to attend your exchange and activate your line. Before this can happen, your line also has undergo testing by BT to ensure it is capable of supporting ADSL.

Regards,

Ian
N/A

customer sevices

i think a personality would be more use to some of you
N/A

customer sevices

https://portal.plus.net/do_upgrade.html?CJWkF3qeGkWmwuJbkWNlRlY6e9nh6u3luIvRW0qM8Xs%3D
ok theres the page though im sure u will have an answer

[Moderator's note (by csogilvie): Fixed the BBCode.]
N/A

customer sevices

that just displays the main products and services page for me, perhaps it is different for people on other connections, I am currently on 56k dial in. Perhaps it is cached in your browser.
lhorwath
Grafter

customer sevices

Hi gardeng,

The upgrade process is on dynamic pages so we won't be able to see the link. I have just gone through the process up until, the confirm payment page when logged in as yourself and could not find a problem. I had a word with the developers and they also had a check and could not find anything. It may have been a problem that has been resolved, but I certainly could not find anything.

If you get any further problems please let me know.

kind regards

Luke
N/A

customer sevices

i think a personality would be more use to some of you

I think a pair of glasses would be good for you.
LiamM
Grafter

customer sevices

lol.... hehe.... chuckle....
N/A

customer sevices

sounds like half of you are employed by plus net and my omplaint about the customer advisor was not answered ?

[Moderators note (by Thomas): Namecalling removed. Let's keep things civil please.]