cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service, and no connection part 2

winnipeg1823
Grafter

Last week I was without an adsl connection for 4 days. Eventually sorted when plusnet sent the query to "our suppliers".unable to tell me the nature of the fault other than work was carried out on the line.
Works fine for 3 days, then Sunday morning adsl connection gone again.
Ring plusnet, ticket raised.
Still no connection Monday, but manage to access ticket via works internet to find message from customer services saying that I have had connection since the fault was mended, the last being in the early hours (3am ish) of 7/5/06.

What good is that reply, when my call re lack of connection was at 11am 7/5/06.
If that is all they have done I will still be without connection tonight.
I await an answer to my reply this AM to plusnet.
6 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi

I have passed this to one of my colleagues in the faults team and expect an update shortly.
N/A

Hello! I'm without net too, been using my phone for net at the moment but its a real pain in the noo noo.
Done just about everything, router reset, repair wireless network, redo all my firewall settings, left it alone for 24 hours, pinged my router. The works. Deffo no net coming through to me.

Sorry to ask on here but I just got the 40 min wait quote on the phone and I'll get told off @ work if I sit on my phone for that long.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there

Are you showing as connected but unable to browse? Is your sync light on or off? Do you receive any error messages?
N/A

Re: customer service, and no connection part 2

What good is that reply, when my call re lack of connection was at 11am 7/5/06.
If that is all they have done I will still be without connection tonight.
I await an answer to my reply this AM to plusnet.

I would say that the reply was not very helpful at all.
N/A

Hi there

Are you showing as connected but unable to browse? Is your sync light on or off? Do you receive any error messages?

I will let you know tomorrow morning. Going to double check the sync light, username/password and the various other login types before I come back to you.

Deffo no error messages, just no connection.
N/A

I'm sorted now!