cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crapnet

N/A

crapnet

cheats, liars, con artists, did i forget any that fit in with "plusnet"?
oh yes, how about a bunch of cowboys!

my question before i joined crapnet....

the £22 account is 2mb unmetered, is
>it truly unlimited? as my service provider at the moment said i am
>using the internet too much and so i am after a service that is truly
>un capped, we do a lot of streaming video, online games, archiving,
>uploading and downloading, so really do need the speed as there are 3
>of us in the household and at least 1 computer is on all the time.

the answer link:CSA removed (support staff of crapnet) gave me.....

1) The Premier account is a contended service, and as such there are no usage limits imposed.

am i missing something here?

and all you people that come back with "fair use policy" or "contended" or whatever loser answer you give,
get a life! i asked a simple question BEFORE i joined plusnet, and got a simple answer....but all lies.

[Moderator note by acarr (phil) : Removed CS agents name in accordance with the forum rules]
43 REPLIES
N/A

crapnet

No option for me to vote :roll:

No PlusNet is not crap
Community Veteran

crapnet

Ditto that. Plusnet provide me with an excellent broadband service. Whilst their communication skills do not appear to be the best I don't know anyone who can complain about the connection being unreliable because of Plusnet.
N/A

crapnet

In my humble opinion Plus.Net is TOP's...

If you want naff service try Bulldog, then you might realise just how wonderful Plus.Net are...

Andy...
N/A

crapnet

Change to another supplier if you are not happy with this one!
N/A

crapnet

cant vote...

plus have been fine for me since i ve been with them..
N/A

crapnet

Plusnet are one of the better service providers and provide me with a fast and reliable service.

But they are no way perfect, but perfect should be every ISPs goal. As customers we should push Plusnet to reach perfection but this has to done in a objective manor.
N/A

crapnet

:lol: Also plus Net have been very reliable as well. I think I have had only one dropped connection in the past three months and that was before I updated my router firmware.
N/A

crapnet

What a ridiculous poll :lol:

PlusNet has delivered an excellent service to me since 2001. My one happy year long broadband experience has been trouble-free, absolutely reliable and incredibly good value.

When I chose my broadband package, I knew exactly what to expect and, so far, got exactly what I signed for..but then, I tend to READ carefully all the information available BEFORE I sign up for anything.
N/A

crapnet

also not a good idea to go posting PN staff members' names in threads.

I'm a borderline heavy user, and as such have reduced my usage, and scheduled any larger downloads for overnight. Servicewise I really cannot fault them - I was previously with Freeserve, and it's nice to be able to talk to people who have been blessed with a clue.

That said, I'm hoping that as a business they have taken on board the recent comments about communication, which could definitely be improved.
N/A

crapnet

Blobbyboy, looking at the options on the poll I assume that you have a genuinely unbiased view of the services provided.

Grow up and stop 'carping' about +Net. :?
N/A

crapnet

Blobbyboy: If you hate PN so much why haven't you gone forth and multiplied?

PN have their problems as do any large customer facing organisation.

Though my gripes at the moment are limited to the speed of the SQL servers, CCGI being worse than the old platform for all bar security and some minor gripes with the level of communication - though since Neil has started posting this is improving. (The comms team are doing the best they can given the apparent lack of support from their mgt teams). The service itself for me has been fine for the last 3 years and so without a just minor gripes option I can't vote either.

Do us a favour blobbyboy and either put up or shutup.
N/A

crapnet

Yes there are problems but to call PN crap is over the top, some isps are much worse, you have got a choice!!
N/A

crapnet

Apart from a few obvious problems, PlusNet is a great ISP and by far the best ISP I have ever been on (my only ADSL one too).

It has some problems yes, but that doesn't mean it's the worst ISP ever, all my previous ones had much more serious problems, hell on One.Tel they wouldn't even take my word if I had a problem. Like I often had a problem with not being able to connect, and when I found out what it was they had reset my password and it would take a day to reconfigure. But anyway, they wouldn't tell me untill I kept constantly ringing up, and their customer support, pfft!

anyway.. PlusNet is better than any of my previous ones.
N/A

crapnet

What is the point of Polls which give no option for a result other than one which suits the creator. At least be fair and democratic.

Yes there are issues and concerns but this poll is pointless and imho useless.