counterstrike pings

Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

counterstrike pings

Have a look at the Battlefield2 thread near the bottom of the page
9 REPLIES
N/A

counterstrike pings

i dunno about anyone else but recently when im ingame my ping does usually sit nicelt at about 30 or 40 but if i look at my netgraph which shows exactly what your ping is it i see it bouncing from 30-300 at times and i can feel it in the gameplay, i warp around the server and its impossible to play...whats going on? why am i getting these awful ping spikes?
N/A

counterstrike pings

ok i posted in there and used that winmtr that was suggested and it shows big fluctuations in my pings Sad
N/A

counterstrike pings

Been the same for me the last couple of months, bullets dont register I get frozen in game and its all because of the dam spikes. The avg ping is still reasonable, but its made unplayable by the spikes.
N/A

counterstrike pings

yeah totally....average ping is gr8, but i get these random ingame spikes and just freeze up in game or lag for a second and end up on the other side of them map....
N/A

counterstrike pings

yeah totally....average ping is gr8, but i get these random ingame spikes and just freeze up in game or lag for a second and end up on the other side of them map....
N/A

counterstrike pings

yup so annoying, if they dont sort it soon ill be forced to leave. Think 2 months is excessive to sort this.
N/A

counterstrike pings

ive already requested my mac code already Smiley have had enough of this, judging by the BF2 thread it doesnt seem like anything will be done about it
N/A

counterstrike pings

I've got my mac code too, but weirdly im still reluctant to leave. Know it's silly but even with this gaming crap and the fact they dont seem to answer my faults i still like being here

must need my head examined Smiley
N/A

counterstrike pings

LOL u do need it examined Smiley