cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection drop outs

N/A

connection drop outs

Bloody Hell that was quick plusnet Just when I lost my rag with you. Guess what you go and fix the thing no brief connection drop outs now. With regards to your post 2 errors in it I was getting disconnected about 10 times a day not 3 like everbody else and you new about this a couple of days ago tell us sooner please and you will gain more respect. Don`t fix it and then tell us.
Anyway thanks for sorting the problems I know its been a nightmare couple of weeks for you lot (and us). I still think that my choice of Adsl provider was the right one dispite the last couple of weeks. i just hope things are Ok from now.

good Luck
Coley
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: connection drop outs

so how did they do it?

> Bloody Hell that was quick plusnet Just when I lost my rag with you. Guess what you go and fix the thing no brief connection drop outs now. With regards to your post 2 errors in it I was getting disconnected about 10 times a day not 3 like everbody else and you new about this a couple of days ago tell us sooner please and you will gain more respect. Don`t fix it and then tell us.
> Anyway thanks for sorting the problems I know its been a nightmare couple of weeks for you lot (and us). I still think that my choice of Adsl provider was the right one dispite the last couple of weeks. i just hope things are Ok from now.
>
> good Luck
> Coley

N/A

> so how did they do it?
>
Ah! trade secret I guess. lol
N/A

> Bloody Hell that was quick plusnet Just when I lost my rag with you. Guess what you go and fix the thing no brief connection drop outs now. With regards to your post 2 errors in it I was getting disconnected about 10 times a day not 3 like everbody else and you new about this a couple of days ago tell us sooner please and you will gain more respect. Don`t fix it and then tell us.
> Anyway thanks for sorting the problems I know its been a nightmare couple of weeks for you lot (and us). I still think that my choice of Adsl provider was the right one dispite the last couple of weeks. i just hope things are Ok from now.
>
> good Luck
> Coley

Hi there,

The problem that was affecting your account was one of actually being physically disconnected rather than the problem described in our service status announcement which is simply a loss of data transfer for very short periods. I'm glad your connection problem has been resolved please let us know if we can assist any further.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support..................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +