cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

communication

N/A

communication

every time i log into the forums there are the same topics again and again by different users asking the same thing, whens my maxdsl being upgraded, where are we with the regrades etc etc

normally they are accompanied by a reply from PN that says "we will look into this in the future" or "next time we will ...."

well lets face facts, even thou BT are changing the goalposts, or so PN say they are, there is no webpage that highlights these delays or really sets out how PN are switching people over, eg. alphabetically, those who pay more, those who have been here longest etc etc.

Why dont you just set this out in clear english, u must know mustnt you?? if you dont then that just shows that what everyone on here has been thinking for a number of months now that there is no direction or management at PN and you have grown too big for you own good Evil
2 REPLIES
passer
Grafter

communication

nuff said, I think. Smiley
N/A

communication

I think one of the problems is that it's pretty chaotic behind the scenes. There have been a lot of problems with internal communication recently which some members of staff have alluded to (or outrightly talked about). The current stance appears to be if they get get the story straight internally then it's better for them to not even try to communicate it to customers. Rather than the previous situation where we had mixed messages from different people. Of course, tickets are still being replied to with differing answers, but that's another symptom of the internal rot that's been setting in.