cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

co-incidence, Lie ,or are plus net full of it you decide

Highlighted
N/A

Well this is it I have had plusnet for nearly two years now I moved house around march waited the ten days for adsl to be moved to be new line at new house at end of 10 days plusnet give bulls**t excuse the order with BT has disappeared off thier system and had to wait another 10 days . Then lastweek even though they took my £30.99 out of my account as they do every 15th of the month my adsl stopped working , rang plusnet they said it must be BT or my modem, I tried my other modem still no joy , rang Bt they done a fault test on line and found no problem ,
Then Plusnet rang me back to say there had been a problem due to a system error which has caused the service to be ceased with BT . In other words they had me disconnected by mistake. (YEAH RIGHT more BS) they would get me reconnected in 5-7 days time Regards, [Removed].
Now i'm panicing as I have my Open University Degree asignments to get finished
with out my 4m connection (4meg my [censored])
today 8 days later still no connection (surprise) phone plusnet guess what the order with BT has disappeared off thier system and had to wait another 10 days.
I think Plusnet get a cheaper connection fee from BT the longer they make you wait , . I am now going to write to as many magazines as possible with complaints about plusnet , I am getting in contact with ofcom and tradingstandards and am looking to pursue this legally as this has affected the results of a lot of work I have done towards my degree.

[Moderator's note by Chris (Eurotrain4): Customer Support Agent's name removed]
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Firstly I'm moving this to the customer feedback forum, the guest forum is for free users.

Then Plusnet rang me back to say there had been a problem due to a system error which has caused the service to be ceased with BT . In other words they had me disconnected by mistake. (YEAH RIGHT more BS)

How so, they've admitted a problem has occured and what they will do to resolve it.

I think Plusnet get a cheaper connection fee from BT the longer they make you wait , .

No everyone pays the same price.

It certainly looks like a few errors have happened, either at PlusNet's hand or BTs. Hopefully someone from PlusNet will pick up on this thread and do whatever is needed to help you resolve it.

Chris
LiamM
Grafter

I'm also going to lock this thread. As it is an exact copy of a reply you made here. Please avoid double posting.