cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant get support

N/A

cant get support

Anyone give me a clue what these guys are doing, I raised a ticket on monday evening and theres been nothing only an autoreply notice since (40hrs and counting).
I'm on (since march 06) BB PAYG 10 GB deal at £19.99 month.
Payment this month was taken for £28.74, despite the fact ive never gone past 10Gb paid for useage (get free 0000-0800).
the invoice includes:
"7GB Additional Data Transfer Charge Until 08/05/2006" at £7.45(ex VAT).
Id be curious if anyone can enlighten me as to what this means, since PN seem to be uncontactable, the new support is woeful.
I would not recommend them (as I've freely done in the past) to ANYONE.
8 REPLIES
N/A

cant get support

You can join the rest of us complaining about this here:

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=45011
N/A

cant get support

My VOIP service keeps stopping, currently it has been 2 days since a rose a Ticket and not even an auto response.

With them taking the wrong ammounts it is not looking good at all.
N/A

cant get support

Gee these guys are realy on the ball. Three days since i rose the Ticket, no resposne from them.

Now they have fixed it they have updated the 'Status report' page to show there is a fault.

Well done Customer Support. ..

When there is a problem you show no problem.
    Three days to fix the problem.
    No responce to the Tickets.
    Wait untill the problem is fixed before declaring it on the Report Page.

I want a refund those 3 days cost me money phoning from my Landline.
N/A

cant get support

I have added to the Ticket with
OK, so now you have fixed the problem but it took 3 days. Those 3 days cost me money phoning from my Landline. Please have the courtesy to refund my Plus Talk fee in order to offset the extra expense of my having to use the Landline to make calls.

I have cancelled my Plus Talk for the moment and await your response. Should you not respond or respond unfavourable i will not reconsider using Plus Talk in the furure.

Wonder if that will get a response.
N/A

cant get support

this is shit.
I've been with PN for years, but cant see it continuing.
Try to ring them on the phone, you get the automated menus, which don't end with a person that i can find, bet if you went to sales you'd get through.
I found their address in the 'how to conact us' so will write, its now 4 days and they haven't addressed my query, I think they have stolen £8 off me
I am abroad from monday for 2 weeks, I'll write before then, if its not resloved when I come back I'm off.
N/A

cant get support

Well they have just notified me that they will refund the money.
    My PN account shows a 'credit note' of the apropriate amount.
    So i went to reactivate my Plus Talk and found that the tarif i was on is now not available.

So thats their plan ?

Get existing customers P*&&%$ off so they cancel the account.
    Then charge more

well thats me sorted http://www.sipgate.co.uk/ FREE incomming calls UK Geographical number )even if your credit is zero). Only £5-90 per month for 17 hours free anytime UK Landline call, cheap tariff there after. Reasonable priced mobile and international calls.

Will report back on the service if thread is not deleted.
N/A

cant get support

me too, at 10 am this morning, passed for a refund by direct debit (not possible I thought). seems someone got off their backside,
got an apology too Wink
But it just shows how bad things are at PN when it took from Monday to answer this. I hope this is it.
As far as the plus talk goes I dont think so, its bad enough that they might screw up my BB, but I NEED my phone!
N/A

cant get support

I can not get the same deal now ah well.