cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant access a certain website everyody els can?

N/A

I have 2 computers connected to this service and neither can access this web site http://www.watercoolingshop.com/catalog/

Iv asked several other people and they can access it fine?

I can access every other website but not this one it looks like a normal site to me. Iv done all the normal things to try like using a standard modem restarted pc and connection restting internet settings e.c.t. Both pcs cant access this page?
43 REPLIES
N/A

hi mate, yep i just got the page up with np at all
N/A

what the hell could stop just that page from loading? It starts loading and takes ages then say The page cannot be displayed.
N/A

Wont load for me.
N/A

Wont load for me.

Do you get the same thing, The page cannot be displayed?
N/A

Yup....
N/A

won't load for me either.
N/A

theie main page loads for me http://www.water-cooling.com/index.php

can you open this too?
N/A

No probs on that one.
N/A

No probs on that one.

Hmm just that iv asked 8 people on msn that are not with plusnet and all can load it up no problem. Like you it seems that main page can open but the UK shop link dont?

I had a spell a while back where my hotmail would not open and has been ok for a month but now its happining again? some pages seem to take ages to load or never load.

Another thing iv just noticed is that the computer icon bottom right is showing constanly lit up as if im using my internet but im not downloading nothink.
N/A

I see the same - the site just times out. If I do a trace then I get as far as the hosting company (ThePlanet.com) and then get blocked.

And I've been here before....

If you can't get to the site then check if your IP address is in the 84.92 range because a very small minority of sites seem to be blocking that range for some reason.

Incidentally, two of the sites I mentioned in the post I linked to above - shmoo and plastic - are now working OK, so I guess it's worth emailing the webmaster to point out that they're blocking a major UK ISP.
N/A

I see the same - the site just times out. If I do a trace then I get as far as the hosting company (ThePlanet.com) and then get blocked.

And I've been here before....

If you can't get to the site then check if your IP address is in the 84.92 range because a very small minority of sites seem to be blocking that range for some reason.

Yes im using 84.92 its always working ok before?
N/A

You've been able to get to it from PlusNet before? That's a bit worrying because it implies they've started blocking the 84.92 range for some reason. Or it might just be that they've switched hosting companies.

My guess is that 84.92 has got itself on a blacklist somehow, although I've never been able to find any evidence to support this other than the fact that some time after I emailed the owners of plastic and shmoo I was able to get into them - and nothing had changed at my end.

Try emailing the site and see if you can get any response from them.
Spuddy
Grafter

I can't get to it either. My IP is also in the 84.92.x.x range.
N/A

I can see it fine, my IP is 80.229