cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can someone from plusnet please tell us what is going on

N/A

can someone from plusnet please tell us what is going on

ive logged off over and hour (around 2 hours) and i comeback and find nothing has changed. What the hell is going on? What work was dome about 5.30pm today that was supposed to have rectified our problems? This is very fustrating and i am very angry as i now have to go into work tomorrow (Sunday) and get files that i should have been able to ftp and get, thus wasting my time travelling etc. Isuppose if the shoe was on the other foot and we stopped paying the monthly subscription then something would be done immediately.
--
3 REPLIES
Saturn
Grafter

RE: can someone from plusnet please tell us what is going on

> ive logged off over and hour (around 2 hours) and i comeback and find nothing has changed. What the hell is going on? What work was dome about 5.30pm today that was supposed to have rectified our problems? This is very fustrating and i am very angry as i now have to go into work tomorrow (Sunday) and get files that i should have been able to ftp and get, thus wasting my time travelling etc. Isuppose if the shoe was on the other foot and we stopped paying the monthly subscription then something would be done immediately.
>
> --
>

Well you have my sympathy but I doubt that you will get any from our ISP, judging by what has been said elsewhere.
N/A

The BBC Watchdog consumer complaint site is at http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle/watchdog/

If you wish to write to Watchdog, the address is:

BBC Watchdog, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TS

If you wish to telephone Watchdog, the contact number is:

0870 010 7070

National Rate - tariffs may vary.
N/A

> The BBC Watchdog consumer complaint site is at http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle/watchdog/
>
> If you wish to write to Watchdog, the address is:
>
> BBC Watchdog, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TS
>
> If you wish to telephone Watchdog, the contact number is:
>
> 0870 010 7070
>
> National Rate - tariffs may vary.

thanks...ive made a note of that.

--