Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i cancel now without any charges

N/A

to bbrown
PlusNet Comms Team

Posted: 17 Oct 2005 10:06 am Post subject:
It did for a very brief time say unlimited on the site, but this was over a year ago so anyone who signed up at this time can cancel now without any charges other than the 30 days notice. Also all of these people will have been able to cancel without any further charges being taken by rejecting the terms and conditions change a few weeks ago. It is really irrelevant now that we briefly described it as unlimited.

today the18th oct
“I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Our products have always been sold as contended. This means that by their very nature they are not and never have been an unlimited connection.”

so would you tell me here or by private message how i go about cancelling without any charges, can you send me the MAC (Migration Authorisation Code) number,

cheers
4 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

You can't if you are still within contract, or have any deferred charges.
Community Veteran

Nobbo,

If you are looking for a direct answer from support then link:contact us is the place to get it. These forums are primarily for peer based support with some interaction from PlusNet.

Also if you do plan on cancelling then again you need to go to Contact Us.

Chris
N/A

well done marty did you notice when i joined
and thanks FA55DSLO what sort of support do you give
LiamM
Grafter

Your joining date doesn't indicate if you are out of contract or out of any deferred charges.

As Chris has suggested, simply raise a link:Contact Us ticket on your account and they will be able to advise.