Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bt pn conspiracy theory

mcgoo
Grafter

bt pn conspiracy theory

Just a conspiracy theory.
bt tell pn get rid of b+ either by getting them to pay an extra 1.50 to get the same SUPPOSED service on payg or let them migrate.
As bt charges around 17pm this would allow them to use their cables ect and do away with pn server which serves to cap the b+ users and in time pn could be a back office in some bt exchange?
:shock:
4 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

bt pn conspiracy theory

Hi there,

Much as I do love a good conspiracy theory I can assure you that there is no such directive.

The Plus issues are being worked on, and changes will continue to be made until we have a good service for the majority, and the only people who have a poor service are the ones who are on the wrong product.

We will get there, and I can only apologise for people affected incorrectly while we achieve this point.
mcgoo
Grafter

bt pn conspiracy theory

Hi there,

Much as I do love a good conspiracy theory I can assure you that there is no such directive.

The Plus issues are being worked on, and changes will continue to be made until we have a good service for the majority, and the only people who have a poor service are the ones who are on the wrong product.

We will get there, and I can only apologise for people affected incorrectly while we achieve this point.

Well im not on the wrong product as i dont and never have broken the 4gb margin and am currently at 2.89gb and my speed is 130kbps .So why am i and others in the same boat being given a sub standaard service whilst pn plays around with their servers trying to squeeze out band width that they dont have.As for trying to get people to payg, why should i or anyone else pay or agree to have the 2gb then pay an extra £1.50 to get 4gb,when i am supposed to be getting that at the moment for your advertised £14.99?
i and i suspect many others have no problem if you give me what i pay for and WHEN i reach 4gb by all means slow me down to the snails pace i am on at the moment and you wont hear any complaints from me.If this was to happen and i was consitantly hitting 4gb only then would i consider payg as obviously then the product would not meet my needs .
Instead of telling people tyhey are on the wrong product tells us who are on the correct product WHY are you not providing what i pay for and you advertise?
Evil
N/A

bt pn conspiracy theory

SO SAY US ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
N/A

bt pn conspiracy theory

I have to agree with Mcgoo.