cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broad band connections

N/A

broad band connections

Sad Can anyone suggest how to do a broadband vconnection check with out being able to logon to pluas.net
I have managed to logon using the bt digital demo page.

but the system gives the error username and/or password was invalid on the domain

I still have not been able to contact the "HELP DESK" the lates waiting time was 45!!!!!!!! minutes.

If I gave my customers this kind of support I would be sacked (I am in Software development / support
5 REPLIES
N/A

broad band connections

if your logon name is "username@plus.net" try changing it to "username@plusdsl.net"
N/A

broad band connections

I am already using username@plusdsl.net------------- it dont work
The next step is to ancel directdebit and get Pus net to contact me
jagger
Grafter

broad band connections

Simple.Log on to BT Wholesale instead.That will let you know if it is a PN prob,a BT prob, or your equipment/line.

Details here.
http://usertools.plus.net/tutorials/id/27

If it connects ok then come back for more advice.(and roll one's sleeves up,make a strong coffee etcSmiley
JonathanW
Grafter

broad band connections

If you're having problems using your connection, but have access to the internet in some other fashion, you can simply use the automated faults checker on the portal to initiate some tests on your line to try and identify the problem.
N/A

broad band connections

i cant logon either i done fault checker but plus net havent replied im getting really annoyed