cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bounced e mails (ticket 4513441)

N/A

bounced e mails (ticket 4513441)

People sending me e mails are still getting bounce messages. I raised a ticket about this yesterday morning (4513441) but havent even had a response yet! You may be closing tickets in an average of 3 hours but you havent even responded to mine in 30 hours!

Laurence Carr
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: bounced e mails (ticket 4513441)

Lawrence I'm getting the same problem here
thing is you only know if an email is being bounced if the sender can contact you by other means, so it is very difficult to scale the problem.

we use plusnet as a the ISP for our international business and currently all mail from US & Japan is being bounced.

I did get kind of a response from support (please attach a copy of the bounced message), this was done 2 hours ago.

what with the connection problems we have had with ADSL now the Email mess, things are not looking good
with my relationship with plusnet.

V Unhappy Sad

N/A

RE: bounced e mails (ticket 4513441)

> People sending me e mails are still getting bounce messages. I raised a ticket about this yesterday morning (4513441) but havent even had a response yet! You may be closing tickets in an average of 3 hours but you havent even responded to mine in 30 hours!
>
>
> Laurence Carr
>

Hi,

We do have a slight backlog of tickets due to the service issues this week however the backlog is now being reduced significantly and your tickets will be responded to shortly. Please bear with us during this time.

Regards,
Robert

| Robert Kelly........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------