cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing date and still cant access anything but portal

N/A

what is going on i have not been able to access anythin but the portal gor over week now because i have reached my so called data transfer limit.

so my billing rolls over today and guess what... i still cant access anything but the portal........

is this because i have asked for my mac and am in the process of migratingHuh?

whats the deal?
12 REPLIES
N/A

Hi

It's possible that it's because of a clash between the view my usage script and the data transfer script.

See here for a further explanation.

It's been an ongoing problem ever since the scripts were introduced but as usual nothing gets sorted by the PlusNet team! :?
N/A

last period my usage went over my data transfer limit..

i think someone mentioned the same thing......

this month ive had to phone up plus to ask them to remove restrictions.
N/A

oh and my usage

according to my VMBU i have used 16 gb of free usage of data in about 1 hour when my pc hasnt even been on and the usb modem switched off...

i have used 0gb of paid usage but been charged for 6gb...

this is what plust do if you start to migrate.. be warned
N/A

its just getting better.....

i have a data transfer limit of £20 set on my account..... guess what ?

Plus have decided to take the initiative to increase this without informing me.... is that really leagalHuh?

can they increase your limit without telling you.... ?
Community Veteran

No, they should not have chjanged that. You need to raise a ticket and ask why it was done without your permission.
N/A

the thing is
they have increased the limit...now my account looks like it will be billed above the initial £20 as a result.....(maybe im wrong but i cant set it back to 20 as it says iv been charged for 6 extra gig(used in 1 our apparently)

Ticket: 19317355 if anyone from plus is out there please investigate.
N/A

Ticket: 19317355 if anyone from plus is out there please investigate.

It would be interesting to see the ticket when it's returned, would you post it? Without the agents name of course. Wink
N/A

Yeah... love too.....

if it gets sorted....
N/A

quick update.....

a very nice James has said someone is looking at it now and will be in toch shortly.......

this was from the ADSLGUIDE forums
N/A

a very nice James has said someone is looking at it now and will be in toch shortly.......

I thought that he might... Wink

See here for an explanation...
N/A

Update...

had a call from one of the plus net CS team

they are onto the problem.
they have said they acknowledge there is a fault that is effecting a handfull of customers (3 known i was told) and that i was one of them.

the data transfer limit increase without my knowledge is completly wrong, unexceptable is punishable by death(they didnt actually mention the death part) according to the person i spoke to and measures are being put in place to fix this immediatly....

i will not be billed more than the data transfer limit i have set and will recieve another call before i am actually billed to ensure everything is correct.

i must say a big thank you to the people who have sorted this out...
and can only say that if i had recieved this level of service prior to me initiating my migration then i would definatly not have gone....

i have no problem with downtime and things going wrong.... this happens all the time and is part of life... it is just when someone dosent except there is a problem...

once again thank you to those who have sorted this out for me....

i dont know if i can mention names, so i am not!
Mand
Grafter

I'm just sorry we couldn't get this sorted before it came to you migrating away.