cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill paid, new month, usage did not reset...

N/A

ok so i paid my bill it says payment successful, my usage had been reset last night for the new month yet today i look at my usage and it says so far for this month starting today 6th jan i have downloaded 198Gb of data....sort this out its a total disgrace i have paid you your money and my line is still capped and my usage is not reset!!!!
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

it can take one or two days for the billing and reset scripts to kick in and do their jobs, just have patience.
N/A

so why was it reset last night when i checked and this morning its back to what it said for the previous month?
Community Veteran

well if it doesnt reset by tomorrow morning then raise a ticket and get them to do it manually if they can!
N/A

i bet when the end of the month comes their system doesnt take a day or two to kick in of course....and that still doesnt explain why my counter reset last night and was perfect for the new month and now its back to last months data usage!!!
Community Veteran

I am sure this has all been explained several times before in various threads, but I cant be bothered looking as this cold is driving me insane!
N/A

*sigh*
Community Veteran

all i can say is if its not reset properly in the morning raise a ticket and they should be able to do it manually
N/A

but that doesnt answer my question....why was it reset last night on time....but is now back to my last months usage....why did they do that?