cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

biling reduction

N/A

biling reduction

Guys, after speaking to your office 2 months ago I still find you are taking £24.99 a month for the package you now promote at £14.99. I sent an email yesterday to support; that got bounced back. I can only get 512kb connection.

I am disappointed that you do not want to action my request.

I know the Elland exchange is due to be upgraded, potentially this month and I dont want all your charges in trying to deal with this matter once I get a faster speed.

As a customer of over 12 months, I would hope you would value my business, instead when I said to your representative that I might have to move, his answer was to tell me it would cost £58 to rejoin !!! - why would i do that !!!

Please, please deal with this request. Your records should clearly show my communication.

R.J.Parkinson :
5 REPLIES
Spuddy
Grafter

biling reduction

Have you tried opening a support ticket? They're usually dealt with very quickly.
N/A

biling reduction

Hi there,

This issue would be best raised in a contact us ticket. Plus Net do not provide support by email hence the bounce.

The beauty about the contact us system is that it is trackable and accountable and you will always have access to that means of communication whilst you remain a customer. By far the way to go.

To access contact us click "Help" at the top of every page.
N/A

biling reduction

I think you should apply to become a moderator Mark. You're always there for us.
Smiley
N/A

biling reduction

Smiley
N/A

biling reduction

On inspection of your post, it would appear you are on the Broadband Easystart package, @ £24.99 a month. First off, this package never said that prices would reduce after 1 year, but you can move to a lower priced package.

You also state that an equivilant package at £14.99 exists, which is not true.

Broadband PAYG & Broadband Plus are both limited products. PAYG being bandwidth restricted based on how much you are willing to pay, and Plus giving low priority to news, P2P and downloads and being unsuitable for these tasks.

The Broadband Premier package is the most comparable to the Easystart package @ £21.99 a month.

The response from the CS agent is infact wrong. If you moved, there would be no admin fee from PlusNet, due to the amount of time you have been a customer, with exception of the normal notice period. There could however be a migration fee payable to the new provider.

If you ever moved back, you could take advantage of the free migration in, which would be repayable if you left within 12 months. However at £14.99, it is nowhere near the £58 quoted.

It is a difficult possition many people are in and unfortunatly, you would need to pay a admin charge of £15 to move to the lower priced products. This is inline what everybody has to pay if moving products.