cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

before the spam fiasco

ste
Grafter

before the spam fiasco

I hardly ever posted on here for fear of some scally taking my username and using it against me. But now that Plusnet have made my username known to the rest of the world I feel liberated! I've always wanted to talk to you guys on hither... hello Cheesy

Good this in it?
7 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

before the spam fiasco

Hi,

Whilst I'm sorry about the circumstances it's certainly good to see more customers posting here.

Did you know we launched a new Community site recently which is independent of your username?

Take a look here if you're interested. Smiley
Community Veteran

before the spam fiasco

Hi

And welcome to the forums.

Chilly
ste
Grafter

before the spam fiasco

Hi folks - ta very much.

Just read the community news Smiley good to see you're actually doing stuff behind the scenes and not just sat there twiddling your thumbs hoping that everything will work out all right by itself Wink How longs this been there then?

I've signed up to the forum anyways, and managed to get the username I wanted first time too - looking good.
Mand
Grafter

before the spam fiasco

Hi there,

It's still in Beta at the moment, which is why the forums there are pretty quiet.

The beta version has been going for a good couple of months now, but we're slowly getting more and more different people from around the business to add content such as blogs and news articles.
mapletree
Grafter

before the spam fiasco

Did you know we launched a new Community site recently which is independent of your username?

Forum overload Wink. I haven't time to read them all. Here, PUG, community, usenet, what next? :lol:
br1anstorm
Grafter

Forum overload - why not rationalise and simplify?

Forum overload Wink. I haven't time to read them all. Here, PUG, community, usenet, what next? :lol:

x2!! I'm getting cross-eyed, and crossed wires, trying to sift through all these different forums (fora?) for info and answers.

What's the fundamental difference between "community", "users", and "customers" which requires each of these supposedly distinct groups to have their own forum?

Instead of opening more and more separate forums, each containing overlapping discussions of the same issues, why doesn't PlusNet reorganise things so as to have a single "main" forum - this one - with sub-forums focused clearly on subject matter rather than user-group: one for the spam problem, one for speed problems, one for subscription issues, one for hardware and connections, etc?

Might need more rigorous moderating, and greater discipline among participants (to ensure that posts stick to the subject specified...). Perhaps that's expecting too much?

holmside33
ste
Grafter

before the spam fiasco

It must get soooo boring dealing with you lot on here.

So they must do it for a good laugh.