cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are we . arnt we ,, or is there a different problem

doomreaper
Grafter

both my wifes and my own broadband is down, sometimes it showd a line , but wouldnt allow traffic.
after digging out a 56k modem , i see that some people may have problems if there routed via tiscali lines,, how do we know?
both of us had a email a while back saying we were being routed via another loop, but never have we known but what network that line was with or anything, so since we both have no internet ( 2 seperate phone lines two accounts) could someone in the know let us know?
6 REPLIES
jfrank
Grafter

llu

I think F9 have adopted Tiscali LLU but you can also check which LLU's are enabled on your exchange by visiting this link:

http://www.samknows.com/broadband/search.php

and typing in your town name.

It might help to narrow it down if theres is only a single LLU active. As I say I have only heard F9/Plusnet talk about Tiscali LLU, no other.
N/A

On the samknows website (link as per previous post) find the link in the lefthand menu for "Availability Checker" , and key in your number. The first paragraph of the response will tell you if your broadband is via LLU.
jfrank
Grafter

This could mean you:

Authentication Problems (Ref 33690) - Update20:49 14/07/2006, internet connectivity, Force9 Service Status Posting
Our engineers are still working with Tiscali to identify the cause of the current authentication problems that are affecting customers whose Broadband service is provided over the Tiscali infrastructure.

This is open as a priority one issue within our systems and has been raised through with similar severity within Tiscali for their third line engineers to investigate.

We will post a further update regarding this tomorrow morning. Should further information be available before then, an appropriate update will be made.

Kind Regards,

Jonathan Whiting
Customer Support
doomreaper
Grafter

just an update, wifes connection is up and running , mine is still dead.
Mand
Grafter

Hi

Anyone affected by yesterdays issues (LLU customers) should now have connectivity restored. Our engineers are monitoring the situation very closely this morning and a further update will be posted around lunchtime.
doomreaper
Grafter

yep , i would guess that we are on the tiscali llu thingy. up n running etc