cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anybody had their referral amounts dropped

ukbrown
Grafter

My referral credit is £1.50 for the month I think it should be £2.00 and Plusnet seem to think it should be £2.00 as well!

Your Discount summary for: July 05th, 2006

Product Value Billing Date
Force9 Broadband Pay As You Go £0.50 23/07/06
Force9 Broadband Plus up to 8Mb £0.50 12/07/06
Force9 Broadband Plus up to 8Mb £0.50 23/07/06
Force9 Broadband Plus up to 8Mb £0.50 30/07/06
Total £2.00

These are the F9 figures but the credit is listed only for £1.50

6113103 £-1.50 £0.00 03/07/2006 Credit Note Reduction of subscription charges by the referral scheme

I have raised a ticket, but if it is a common problem then some other people may have been affected as well and could add their comments here

I have been recieving £2.00 credit for the last five months[/img]
7 REPLIES
N/A

Thanks for the warning about this.

On my My Referrals page, the Current Credit Amount is showing as 0.50 but my discount summary records a total of £3.25, which I've had since last year! Of course, when I log on the Welcome Page on the portal shows £9.75 (it was £6.50 last month).

The old song, "Three wheels on my wagon, and I'm just rollin' along", suddenly springs to mind! Wink
N/A

yep same here guys mine are short also.
carpangler
Grafter

Mine is way too high, almost double. I've reported it, but hey, I'll wait until I get my next bill.

Looks like I've got all of yours, lol.

Seriously though, when it comes to money, they should get this right eh.
N/A

I emailed customer support directly and finally received a response tonight. My query can't be answered via direct email; I need to use Customer Services -> Help Assistant.

That's the first time for me using the new system and I must confess I just about had given up when I found the relevant link to raise a ticket... Except that this link doesn't do anything except hourglass my system. The portal appears to be playing up now! Evil

Have just returned to this after a cooling off recess - as this monitor is brand new, I decided not to throw it through the window but walk away instead.

There are times when this system would make a bishop swear and this has been such a day.

"Two wheels on my wagon, and I'm just rollin' along."
N/A

Well my referral fees have trebled!
So what you guys have lost, I've gained - thanks.
ukbrown
Grafter

well two days and counting for my ticket to be answered. I know this is not a long time, but this must means the referral system is no longer working and they are trying to fix it and then tell me about it.

Lack of information breeds suspicion !!
JonathanW
Grafter

With regards to the post it note style pop up that you receive when you first log into the portal, this has been raised internally as a problem and doesn't actually have an impact on the discount that you receive each month.

In your particular case, ukbrown, things are a little different, and I've provided further information on the question that you've raised. We unfortunately have a backlog of support questions at the moment, which we're working hard on reducing.