cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accessing email help

N/A

accessing email help

Ok, i have not had any problems with plus.net and i think i will be able to keep to the FUP. My friend on the other hand would not, his contract was up for renewal so he ended it and joined another ISP, but now he cant access his email. Can anyone tell me how to sort this problem. Thanks
3 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

accessing email help

Is he trying to access his Plusnet email? If so, then he may not be able to if he as terminated his account and this will terminate all associated services also.

If the problem is accessing the email of another ISP, then it is up to him to contact his other ISP for support, as we would not be unable to help him here.
N/A

accessing email help

He is trying to access plus.net email. Is there no way to sign in for that, now his contract is done?He has some important things going to that email. If the email account has also been terminated, is there a way that his mail could be re directed? I was under the impression that the email account would continue after the ISP contract was terminated.
LiamM
Grafter

accessing email help

If he has closed his account, then he has closed his account and all associating services. He is no longer a customer of Plusnet, so why should he still be able to access his email?

The only way to keep your email is to downgrade to a Plusnet PAYG package, rather than cancelling, and then dialing up once every 30 days to keep the account active. That way, the account will still be active and email will still function.

As far as I am aware, If his email account has been suspended, then his emails will not be stored or accepted, there will be no way of recovering them and the emails will be bounced to the sender.