cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a Joke

N/A

a Joke

Your service, your support and the best to last.... your phone system..

Please let me cancel my account and reply to my tickets..
9 REPLIES
N/A

a Joke

what a quick call, only on hold for 25mins... Paid to cancel, now have to wait until the 3rd of November before I can reconnect with another ISP...
ady
Grafter

a Joke

ok, true i shouldnt have said that
N/A

a Joke

twat
N/A

a Joke

I think having no internet connection since the 21st of September, and many raised tickets gives me every reason to... as you put it "whine"..
N/A

a Joke

Ignore him bwig, you have as much right to complain on here as he does to post on here. I dont really see the point of his post, as far as I can see its just trying to provoke you and as such should be deleted.
Community Veteran

a Joke

As phearfactor said their is no need for sarcastic attacking posts in these forums. I would normally have removed it, however the OP has already read the comments. Please move on get this thread back on topic, otherwise it will be locked.

Chris
N/A

a Joke

Thanks for your reply phearfactor.. Just been so frustrated with Plus Net over the last month I thought post it in here.

Never had a problem with them before, but the service is unbelievable now.. I've got about 25+ adsl accounts with them, gonna be a long process of transferring them all now.

Barry..
ady
Grafter

a Joke

ive been having problems to, but jesus the first thing i dont do is come onto forums and call everything they are rubbish

im 100% certain that had i of looked at these posts before i joined plus.net i would not have joined, nothing on these forums is fair on plus.net, i for one think there custom service is ok. i no of 2 people who have switched from plus.net and got just as bad connections, maimly with disconnections.
its just nice to hear once in a while good reviews of this isp, not just people who go overboard with there arguments, and then just call everything rubbish.

edit* sorry didnt no you couldnt say that

bwigham sorry ;[
N/A

a Joke

No Problem illegal89, but it wasn't the first thing I done, I've lost count of my tickets with Plus Net.. As I said our internet has been off since the 21st of September, and if I was a home user I would be pissed off, but we our a business premier account... Thats no internet in a company for nearly a month, it's not hard to understand how much Link:censored that can cause..

Just glad that is over and now waiting until the 3rd of November to reconnect with another ISP.

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Pypassing of swear filter removed.