cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a Happy Bunny :0)

N/A

a Happy Bunny :0)

hello all.. i just installed my new PCI modem after 5 days waiting,, even though my ADSL account was enabled a week ago,,.. Its been a long.. long week waiting :0) butmm here i am. and i am soo happy!.. everything workin fine.. brill connection speeds.. no problems at all :0) thnx plusnet and keep it up !!... right,, where to look now!!! oh the speed the speed,, hehe
3 REPLIES
chino
Grafter

RE: a Happy Bunny :0)

yeh the speed is not bad at all !!!

but when you get used to it you want even more speed come on plus.net with 1mb line's !!!

cUnDaLl
N/A

Agree there. It's like "Oh come one do I really have to wait 15 minutes for that 50mb file bloody hell"
N/A

> hello all.. i just installed my new PCI modem after 5 days waiting,, even though my ADSL account was enabled a week ago,,.. Its been a long.. long week waiting :0) butmm here i am. and i am soo happy!.. everything workin fine.. brill connection speeds.. no problems at all :0) thnx plusnet and keep it up !!... right,, where to look now!!! oh the speed the speed,, hehe

Hi there,

Glad to hear your connection is working well for you, if you do have any support queries don't hesitate to get in touch Smiley

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support...................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----