cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You might be pleased that your fix has worked but it still h

N/A

You might be pleased that your fix has worked but it still h

Now you think youve sorted it again, PLEASE spend some time sorting the likes of my account out I have already had to reboot my pc at least twice this morning and before you ask yes I have disconnected it for 1/2 hour!
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: You might be pleased that your fix has worked but it sti

Hi Richard,

I have noted from your account that you have an open ticket regarding your issue. Your issue is important to us and we are working hard to help you resolve any problems you may have. Please keep an eye on your ticket for further updates.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Get back to your place in the queue! I'm a week ahead of you - & all I want is a splitter & filter. I might be close to the Tottenham Court Rd. tomorrow in which case I'll get my own!

> Now you think youve sorted it again, PLEASE spend some time sorting the likes of my account out I have already had to reboot my pc at least twice this morning and before you ask yes I have disconnected it for 1/2 hour!

N/A

Didn't mean to push in, it all makes sense, whilst waiting in the queue I passed what I thought was a manakin covered in cobwebs - never thought it would be another unhappy customer destined to keep the plusnet average ticket closure time in double figures!

Don't foget to get the decent filters the ones supplied are not all that hot. Get one with a Z420 rating, they are a lot better, they usually come as a box with connected fly-lead they only cost £2.00 more than the all in one type but are worth every penny in the long run.

If this is how they treat new customers, they will be joining ET global as the next casualty. Shame I had high hopes......................