cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another connection problem.

willow147
Grafter

I have a call from my elderly mother yesterday complaining that she has no internet access.

She STILL has no internet access today.

As far as I am aware she has been tiscalled (against our wishes, although I don't know if she was warned or not about the move) and I understand that there was a problem with the Tiscalli LLU yesterday but equally understand that this has now been sorted.

She is desperate for some help as she lives for her email and internet access.

She tried phoning yesterday but gave up waiting for someone to answer the call. She's now trying 0845 140 0080 but is getting confused by the menu options, all she wants to do is talk to someone who may be able to help.

Can someone tell me if there is still a problem with LLU? If so, any time scales for resolution?
3 REPLIES
Laugh
Grafter

Re: Yet another connection problem.

Can someone tell me if there is still a problem with LLU? If so, any time scales for resolution?

You have gotta be kidding! right :lol:
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

Does your mother have sync to her equipment? Has she restarted the equipment this morning?

We have seen a small number of customers having issues this morning still, and are working to resolve these at the moment.
Laugh
Grafter

I'm not LLU'd and I probably can't really help, but I have had connection problems of late with my MaxDSL wotzit. Although each time it has happened it has been OK the following day. I have been told that switching the router off and leaving it off for at least 20 minutes before retrying resets the line and can solve a lot of connection issues. Is this correct?