cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox 360 Marketplace

N/A

Xbox 360 Marketplace

Right, I have no problem downloading the L!ve arcade demos (only small files) from the market place but I cannot download a single game demo i.e. NBA Live, Madden, Kameo. It gets to about 5% & says connection lost.

Are PN throttling stuff from there now as well?
5 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Xbox 360 Marketplace

Hi,

One of our network guys has been looking into this with Microsoft and one of our customers seeing the same problem (there's a thread about it on xbox.com) and it's looking like a problem at Microsoft's side.
N/A

Xbox 360 Marketplace

i think its a bug, it says "connection lost" but it keeps downloading the file (or at least thats what i have read on a few sites at least) so give it a go, just leave it going even if it has said its not going to, you may find it actualy does download it,.
Plusnet Alumni (retired) _CN_
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Xbox 360 Marketplace

Hi

The connection error seen when attempting to download from Xbox marketplace has been confirmed as an issue with Microsofts datacentre in London, and users are reporting that downloads are now working.
N/A

Xbox 360 Marketplace

I too have been having this problem since Dec 2nd, however today all seems well and have downloaded a few demos and trailers without any issues at all.

Hopefully it's all sorted
N/A

Xbox 360 Marketplace

Dave / Carl

The Marketplace game demos are working now. Cheers for your replies.

Hi

The connection error seen when attempting to download from Xbox marketplace has been confirmed as an issue with Microsofts datacentre in London, and users are reporting that downloads are now working.