Did you mean: 

Would you be happy with 30KB/s On Peak & 100KB/s Off Pea

N/A

Well would you?
6 REPLIES
N/A

I'm not quite sure of the purpouse of this poll as using http I get 200k anyway.

If I'm using BitTorrent, then it must have been big enough to not trust firefox to not crash so I'm going to have to wait for it anyway, so its not important if its sooner rather than later.

Usenet, I only use text-only groups anyway and I can't read at 30k/s never mind 100!
N/A

This already is covered in a POLL listed below in the forums. Starting a 2nd poll only makes our argument look weaker as some people will post in one poll and not the other.
N/A

The purpose being to ascertain if customers would be happy with these speeds after the 15GB usenet cap.
N/A

That might be the purpose in your head when you wrote the OP, but you don't communicate that effectively, and thus any message is not communicated.
N/A

That might be the purpose in your head when you wrote the OP, but you don't communicate that effectively, and thus any message is not communicated.

Incredible from someone who just posted a nonsense reply. What is so uncommunicative about the OP?
N/A

Well, I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't asked the question, but since you have .....

It doesn't mention the word "Usenet"

I honestly wondered what on earth it was about at first - thought PlusNet must have introduced some new budget account with a 15GB per month "fair use" barrier, and I'd missed the announcement.
You seem to have incorrectly assumed that all PlusNet customers take an interest in Usenet and will know what you're talking about.