cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would I like to join +Net ASDL at a discount

N/A

Would I like to join +Net ASDL at a discount

Not one, but two emails from *Net this morning offering a discount on a service that I cannot obtain. What a waste of time, effort and bandwidth. Per my personal, SHOUTED reply to support, please target your emails appropriately as I would sign tomorrow if I COULD get the service.
Dialup clients, per my earlier posts here and elsewhere are, I believe, no longer your core business and are second class clients, but they do not need reminding of this - especially twice !!!
Pull your b****y fingers out and start getting to grips with the 128K ISDN issue that has been promised for months.

I'm just away to check my dad's account here (I administer it for him, as he's 83) and delete the mails on this subject which are undoubtedly there too. NOT AMUSED !!

Maurice. :angryfire:
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Would I like to join +Net ASDL at a discount

Hi Maurice,

I am sorry to hear you feel this way, our "Dialup clients" are just as important to us as any of our other customers. We have had dial-up customers for many many years, much longer than any other sort of customer. We value (highly) all our customers and aim to provide them with products and services, which are second to none.

I can only apologise for the lack of information regarding 128k connections. This issue is important to us and we are working towards introducing a 128k service / product set. Our Network Operations Centre has a team dedicated to ensuring this service is implemented as soon as is possible. Work with BT is also being stepped up to bring 128k to our range of ‘Connect’ products.

Please keep an eye on our portal and you should see an announcement regarding this issue shortly.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Dave,

Thanks for the response. Over at ISPR it has been "soon" or even "very soon" for 128K, so I hope you will forgive me suggesting that I can take your "soon" statement with an armload, rather than a pinch, of salt.

Perhaps a poll of who CAN'T get ADSL then an amendment to the target email list would help, but would take effort from +Net.

Why on earth you have to spam - yes I mean SPAM - the postmaster address TWICE with the offer beggars belief and is MOST unwelcome. It is, after all, who wastes my online time downloading the spam.

Regards,

Maurice.

Sadly, I am an annual client, due to consider my options in early April. Will I stay, probably not.
N/A

Hi Maurice,

When we send you an email, we send it first to the contact email address you gave us and then we send a copy to the postmaster address on your account. This is to ensure that you receive important information about your account. Please accept my apology if you feel that this ‘customer communication’ has inconvenienced you in any way.

This issue of 128k access is important to us and we will continue to work hard on this until we have a high value account to offer you.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----