cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worried Customer!!!! Answers reqd.

N/A

Hello let me first of say that this isnt about bloody speed issues!

My account is a ADSL Home Self-Install - Annual Contract

and this month my usuage is up to 15.89 GB. do I have a limit? If so what is it? and why dont i know about it?

Thanks.

Why did it sensor that word? i only said BL00DY
5 REPLIES
N/A

There are no download limits on the home premier or plus accounts although you may attract some attention if you was using your connection 24/7.
N/A

Indeed. But to clarify, using the account 24/7 will not in itself cause concern. Maxing it out will. Whilst there are no hard and fast guidelines the usage you mention will not give any cause for concern.

Should you decide at some point use your connection in an unreasonable manner you will not be cut off. Plus Net will point out the error of your ways and advise you to moderate your usage.

However at this point you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
LiamM
Grafter

I often use 5 times the amount you mention, and I've never been contacted with regards to over usage.

Plusnet are only really concerned, as Mark said, with people who max out their connection 24/7 or near enough, and have a detrimental effect on the network.
N/A

I have no idea how much i use in a month, but i amin the middle of getting a 7GB file from a friend and i got concerned. my net is on 24/7 but i dont sit at the computer 24/7.
Hmm maybe i should move to a unmetered account, that has had its free upgrade! i want my 2meg line now!!!!!!
N/A

From the connection settings on the left, select view my usage. That will give you an idea.