cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World of Warcraft

N/A

World of Warcraft

I have been playing this game for sometime now. And on the 19th of April there was a world pvp (player versus player). This means that nearly the whole realm that i play on was going to have one huge battle horde versus alliance.

Voila!!! I cannot connect WTF is this isp's problem. Never have any of my friends had anywere near the problems i get. This is a complete joke, this pvp meant a lot to me as I play about 4-5 hours of wow per day and have known about the event for around 1 month.

So in short "THANKS A F*****G LOT PLUSNET FOR RUINING YET ANOTHER GAMING EXPERIENCE"

And NO! i am not going to send Tracroutes or anything else because it makes not one jot of difference.

Evil Evil Evil
4 REPLIES
N/A

World of Warcraft

WoW has been a problem since PN started the "management system".

However things have improved alot in the last few months, the problems have mainly been in Paris due to the crap network there.
N/A

World of Warcraft

Raise a ticket ask for compensation. I dont think Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel would use this ISP Wink
N/A

World of Warcraft

Neither am I soon :lol:
N/A

World of Warcraft

Never had a problem myself. But I quit WOW as it can take over your life, and it has the same effect on everybody who I know has played it.

It's not worth it IMHO.

Back on topic Cheesy