cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World of Warcraft Pings

N/A

World of Warcraft Pings

Ive seen 2 topics allrdy about this. Since yesterday, my lattency in World of Warcraft has been very bad. 2000+ Latency.

Could a repesentative of PN please post and give us some idea why? Or any responce to let us know your on the case to solve it.

Ty
26 REPLIES
N/A

World of Warcraft Pings

Same for me, raising a ticket.
N/A

World of Warcraft Pings

Umm :shock: How do I send a ticket Shockedops:
N/A

World of Warcraft Pings

SAme problem, after about 7pm the ping shoots to insane 1000ms....... Fix pls?
N/A

World of Warcraft Pings

No lattency problems now oO very strange. Reseted my PC, pulled the plug from my modem. Cable back in, went back in WoW and no lag \o/

It was the same last night. Around this time the lag was gone
N/A

World of Warcraft Pings

ive been getting random d/c's since yesterday, today has been alot worse though.
N/A

World of Warcraft Pings

I play SWG not WOW which seems ok ish at the minute but Ventrilo has gone beserk again this evening even now its at 800ms which is unuseable, I take it PN's new open all ports to Ventrilo 'piece of software' which tbf has been ok for at least a week or so has gone pete tong again jeez.
N/A

World of Warcraft Pings

Unfortunately it seems that all online gaming is completely stuffed right now.

I have a ticket in progress for shocking pings in Live for Speed.
blaze30682
Grafter

World of Warcraft Pings

since my ticket my online gaming is improving.

i play legend of mir , tricksteronline and DoD.

the support team asked me to go ingame, and whilst ingame perform netstat -an in command prompt and send the result in a reply to my ticket.

i have been getting replys stating that they have made some changes and since this the lag and pings have improved.

all you can do is send a ticket via help and support and perform the tests they ask you to do.
N/A

World of Warcraft Pings

The details that would have given them is the destination IP/port of the game you are playing. This would allow them to stop the ellacoya's from rate limiting traffic to that address.

One address out of 4 billion.
N/A

World of Warcraft Pings

since my ticket my online gaming is improving.

i play legend of mir , tricksteronline and DoD.

the support team asked me to go ingame, and whilst ingame perform netstat -an in command prompt and send the result in a reply to my ticket.

i have been getting replys stating that they have made some changes and since this the lag and pings have improved.

all you can do is send a ticket via help and support and perform the tests they ask you to do.

blaze30682 - What was the turnaround time inbetween you supplying that info and getting a fix? Just want to see if I can make a guild run tonight, kinda stupid me joining raids if I have bad latency - ruins it for 19 people if i die...
___oDiN__
Grafter

World of Warcraft Pings

is it just me or is there a distinct lack of comms team on here lately
N/A

World of Warcraft Pings

Got my MacKey. Of to sky, over 3 years of this has punished me enough.
FooAtari
Grafter

World of Warcraft Pings

Im having problems too. Was ok last night, but yesterday afternoon it was a low of 4000ms!!!

Raised a ticket, they said everything was fine.... It really does vary, but rarely under 200
N/A

dogdy wow ping!

yeah i have the same problems with wow normaly my ping is around 100ms at the mo its more like 1000ms+ i find the only solution is disconecting my router from its power supply 4 30secs then reconnecting it so it goes and finds a stable connection to the net a (fresh1) but sometimes im have 2 do this 3/4 times before i can play wow with a decient ping come on pn at least let us know u are trying to fix the prob