Wooo!

blahblah
Grafter

Wooo!

2M !!! Thank you F9!
6 REPLIES
N/A

Wooo!

Good in it mate!!! :lol: :lol: Nice too see you've jioned the 2Meg club.
Frogger
Grafter

Not all good

Sorry to put a damper on this thread... I applied for upgrade on 4th May, and within 2 days I lost all broadband service. Reported as a fault, BT looked and say I have a line problem and have escalated it, still waiting and F9 say I have to wait 21 days before they'll even tell me if they can fix it.

FRUSTRATED I AM
N/A

Re: Not all good

still waiting and F9 say I have to wait 21 days before they'll even tell me if they can fix it.

I know a couple of people having to wait large amounts of time for bband at the moment. Seems like BT has too much on at the moment.
Frogger
Grafter

Wooo!

But I've had 500K BB for over a year before the 'upgrade' !
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Wooo!

Hi dowse,

I'm sorry to read about the problem you're having, looking at the notes it looks like the line is out of limits for 2Mbps and the fault has been passed on to BT's High Level Complaints team whose job it is to either re-route your line to bring it back within limits or downgrade your line to a lower speed. Unfortunately the turnaround on these cases is usually around 3 weeks and there's unlikely to be any updates on the case until they've concluded the investigation and decided which option they can do.
N/A

Wooo!

2Mb...lucky people...the best I can get is 1Mb but im happy anyway. Better than 512k.