Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win an iPod Music System

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Win an iPod Music System

We're racing towards 100,000 broadband customers and we want to celebrate with you.

To say thank you for helping us reach this milestone, we're offering all broadband customers the chance to win an iPod with portable audio system.

Enter our competition and you could get your hands on the hottest gadget around.

If you haven't got broadband, why not upgrade today? Prices start at just £14.99 a month and there's a range of products to choose from. View broadband products here.

Enter the competition now.

Terms and Conditions apply.
20 REPLIES
N/A

Win an iPod Music System

the free ipod will be given to the last remaining customer
N/A

Win an iPod Music System

the free ipod will be given to the last remaining customer

Desperation to keep customers...they so knew about this removal of the FUP when they announced the competition, it was to soften us up!
N/A

Win an iPod Music System

What's the contention ratio on the iPod?

If we overuse it, does the Ellacoya monitoring software kick in and condemn us to listening to MaxDSL Bygraves for the rest of the month? Wink
N/A

Win an iPod Music System

gordon5690 didnt know u had a criminal record m8
N/A

Win an iPod Music System

Now that last one is a groaner Smiley
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Win an iPod Music System

What's the contention ratio on the iPod?

That would depend on what you were listening to!

If we overuse it, does the Ellacoya monitoring software kick in and condemn us to listening to MaxDSL Bygraves for the rest of the month? icon_wink.gif

Again, that would depend on what you were listening to!! Wink

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

LiamM
Grafter

Win an iPod Music System

So bob, give us an example of 'unfair' usage of the iPod? What figures are we looking at here Wink
N/A

Win an iPod Music System

Will they wait until the closing date and then tell us they have 'withdrawn' the offer of winning an ipod?
Community Veteran

Win an iPod Music System

Maybe they could invest in three IPods and let us all share the combined capacity for our listening pleasure?

I'll take every nineteenth Monday when the moon is in Orion. That is of course unless someone else would like it at that time? I'm willing to share.
Community Veteran

Win an iPod Music System

Yes you can share, you get 2 ear phones don't you? 2:1 contention Smiley
Community Veteran

Win an iPod Music System

That is clearly unnaceptable - 2:1.

I am only able to listen to music at a quater of the speed of most, so I would need two sets of headphones and have to listen to all four earpieces just to hear the same.

not fair. :lol:
N/A

Win an iPod Music System

If you put in one of those splitter things then you could increase the contention ratio. Of course the higher the contention the worse quality the sound would be. So heavy users would have a detrimental affect on others so plusnet may have to block their ears.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Win an iPod Music System

That is clearly unnaceptable - 2:1.

Try 4:1 :shock:

So bob, give us an example of 'unfair' usage of the iPod? What figures are we looking at here

We'll mine's a 20GB 3G model currently at 3046 songs, 10.7 days, 17.40GB and still going strong Wink

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Win an iPod Music System

keep yer chin up bob - it aint yer fault m8 u just doing yer job :-)