cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will someone PLEASE answer my ticket.

N/A

I have updated my last ticket with this ticket:

"Can someone please reply to this. I am not at all happy with this ticket system - why does no one reply? You have a service agreement with me as a customer to respond to legitimate enquiries regarding my service that I am paying you for. Ignoring tickets for days and weeks is terrible. "

Anybody somebody, especially Mand who said she was going to help me wity my LLU problem - someone answer.

Why is it so much effort to contact this ISP when theres a problem?
24 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi

Apologies, I have been out of the office for a few days and your ticket was with me personally. I have updated your ticket for you.
N/A

I have had a ticket open since 1st july and have no response.for the last 4 days my connection has dropped every couple of minutes.the support system needs improving.I cant speak to anyone at all and im getting very fustrated.I play online games that i pay a monthly fee for and not being able to connect is costing me money 1,for internet that i cant use and2,for games i cant play.

Can someone please help or conntact me?
hagkenfeld

How did you manage to raise a ticket? I have a question about Home Phone not covered by FAQs (which I can no longer find!) and all my attempts to find the means of raising a ticket take me in circles back to "My Assistant!

There may be a link somewhere, but I can't find it Sad

Phil
N/A

Plus net are awful... 13 days with no internet connection... nothing being done, tickets barely answered.

Apparently they have raised the fault with BT wholesale, however, on contacting bt, there is no issue raised with wholesale on my line.

Everyone that has a problem, phone ofcom.... a particular company that causes a large number of calls regarding broadband service, customer service will be investigated.

www.ofcom.org.uk

020 7981 3040
Mand
Grafter

Hi

@simerc, your tickets have been responded to this morning by one of my colleagues, and we are now awaiting your feedback.

@glenchalk, your fault is with our faults team at present and will be tested and raised to our suppliers as necessary. Can you confirm whether you have tried alternate hardware? And also that your settings are as detailed in the following page:
http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/help_and_setup/connections_settings.shtml
N/A

My broadband connection has been down since last Thursday. I eventually managed to contact support by phone on Saturday morning!!... Since logging the call, their initial tests indicated a possible system failure. Since then I have heard nothing.... I have spent ages trying to get through to support and no one ever answers! (strange though how their sales line always answers within a few minutes)
I am losing patience with this issue and the total lack of customer focus. If they don't get this sorted quickly then they will lose my business for sure.
N/A

yea i tried my sagem f@st 800 modem aswell.My settings are correct.
N/A

yeah but they'll try and charge you for the privilge of leaving!

if you can be bothered, contact CISAS and Ofcom..... more people that do that, plusnet might start getting in trouble for poor service.
N/A

I have not had a reply on one of tickets sice the 13th on June, and my ticket to cancel is being ignored now also!!
N/A

ok mandbeckett,

The contents of the response they are awaiting feeback on is that my router settings are incorrect...

These router settings are the ones I went through with on the phone with the person i (evenutally) managed to speak to at plusnet. I was told to set them up like that... but even so, the connection was fine until it went down 5 days prior to that call... it is set up in exactly the same way.....

I will however check these tonight again.

Still, 12 days on, 2 hours of holding everytime you phone... customer service ignore every question you ask them about cancelling your account.

its all pretty lame really.
N/A

As a new customer i find this support situation appauling at best.How much will i have to pay to cancel my account now considering its a 1 year contract?There are plenty of companies out there.if my cancelation request doesn't get processed then im sure my cancelled direct debit will do the trick.

A very unhappy new customer who will not recomend the isp to anyone.
N/A

I've had no DSL connection for 6 weeks. I've had 6 visits from BT 'engineers'. I've been told to replace my router even though the old one works perfectly at another location. I've repeatedly had to spend over 2 hours on the phone to support . I have been told i'll be called back "In 5 to ten minutes" - nothing 14 hours later. I have had my fault closed by BT since plusnet couldn't be bothered to inform them that there was still a fault. I finally have sync today, and i have a 512k connection.

I don't know if this abysmal service is simply because of the botched maxdsl rollout, or if it is symptomatic of a company that has grown too much, too fast and not invested enough in its support structures. I was told yesterday that plusnet have over 400 users who like me have had no connectivity for over 6 weeks, and yet I still hit the same 2 hour queue when i call to chase my fault, since my online ticket questions go unanswered until i do. Absolutely shocking.
N/A

I got home last night to find, not surprisingly, that my connection is still not working. I have never known a company to operate in such a disgusting way to it's customers that pay for it's profits!... PLUSNET WAKE UP!!! The customer needs to be kept informed at all times! I work in IP networking so I can appreciate that there are sometimes technical issues that cause problems and outages BUT that doesn't stop the most important thing of all, which is keeping the customer informed. If my company worked like yours, I would have no customers left after one week! If Plusnet can't manage to do the most basic courteous thing and keep the customer informed then they are not worth doing business with.
N/A

Contact CISAS

http://www.arbitrators.org/cisas/how_Apply.asp

0207 421 7444

PlusNet are members of this and have to comply with their decisions