cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why no automated emails?

N/A

Why no automated emails?

Why is it that automated emails on the raising of a ticket and subsequent responses to a ticket, are not being sent? Is it the same problem which is causing the MaxDSL emails not to be sent out? It is frustrating having to return to the tickets area every couple of hours just to see if a response has ben given?

It isn't the problem with the mail queue as this ticket has been open since Saturday and I have not yet received one response email or the initial confirmation.

Mark
2 REPLIES
N/A

Why no automated emails?

Hi Mark

I saw in one of your other posts, that you have not been seeing any topic reply notifications from the forum either. I've had no problem with those, or spam for that matter, but have only just received a service status mail originally posted on Sunday.

Having checked the Email Service Status, it looks like the current problem raised its head on 2nd May, and still ongoing ... so no brownie points there!
N/A

Why no automated emails?

Hi Graham

The forum emails are coming in now, but usually between 8 and 12 hours late, although sod's law says that your has arrived almost immediately Smiley

Coming back to the forum without email notification isn't such a problem because there is usually a new thread to read, but you only look at tickets when there is progress. The banner on the member page saying your "ticket has been answered" is of no use because you click on it, see there is no reply and next time you log in, the message is there again, deja vu??

Very frustrating as I am coming to the end of my training period with reduced speeds and CS unable to tell me if I am affected by the dodgy script!!

Mark