cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is this taking so long?

N/A

I have never had a problem with plus.net - well until I moved house. I requested an adsl move on the 6th July and was told my connection would be active on the 13th or shortly after. So far I have had nothing but an error code from Plus's suppliers. The lo-call phone service is a joke aswell - 4 times I have phoned and have had to wait for over an hour each time, only to find out nothing. The latest news is that they "might" put an order in for me today! I just want to know what the problem is - why is it taking so long to get me connected?
I can't use dial-up for long - it is next to useless and I can't afford the extra cost of calls when a payment for broadband has already been taken this month, and I am serously looking to take my account elsewhere - I don't really want to do that, but I don't feel like plus is treating me with the respect a long-term customer deserves.

See support ticket 19777942
1 REPLY
Redviper
Grafter

Hi

i am having the same problem using the house move tool - ive been waiting since the 5th - I reckon PN decided to activate the BB Connection before they were supposed to resulting in BT telling them there was no active line at my house The status page said "activating your line" for about a week and it wasnt until i phoned them up 40m on hold that i found this out . but dispite my constant moaning on the tickets no-one told me - so they reckon its going to be switched on Friday - so fingers crossed!