cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the customer service so poor! 40 minutes waiting time

N/A

Have been trying to talk to someone all day! Do they have that many complaint that there switchboard is jamed! At least a 40 minute wait to talk to anyone! Shockedops:
3 REPLIES
N/A

Hello mp180682,

40minutes waiting to speak to a real human being YES!! thats exceptionally poor for F9 I have to say. But I suspect thats because they are exceptionally busy & I suspect its because there are alot of broadband upgrades being done at the moment??

Have you tried phoning on 0845-142-5000? otherwise if you do have web access and are able to post I'd also open a support ticket. Not much comfort I'm affraid.

Ivan
JonathanW
Grafter

Yes, the support team is extreamly busy at the moment, and at certain times of day we've been concenetraiting on reducing the number of tickets that are sat with the support team, meaning there are fewer agents actually answering the phones.

If you have a non-urgent query, in otherwords if your connection is working, then I'd first suggest checking the help pages on the portal, as in many cases these can answer your questions. Failing that, my next step would be to suggest raising a ticket via Contact Us and the support team will deal with it as swiftly as possible.
N/A

STILL CANT TALK TO ANYONE

Have tried calling the 0854 1400250 number all day, message was saying that waiting time is forty minutes. NOW THE NUMBER IS ALWAYS ENGAGED!
WAIT TILL I GET HOLD OF THE FRIEND WHO RECOMMENDED ME TO THIS SHAMBLES!
Shockedops: