cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have you closed my ticket # 20265469 ?

N/A

My previous post on my problem is here http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48515

Last update on my fault before it was closed:

"Ben Brown IE - Network Support & Problems 2:20pm, Wednesday 20th September 2006
Dear Mr Gould,
We are currently investigating this as an internal problem. Please quote the problem number 35406 in any correspondence with us.

Regards,
Ben Brown

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html

Script User Unused - ADC - Developers 2:20pm, Wednesday 20th September 2006

The broadband fault has now been closed. Should problems re-occur, please restart the Broadband Fault Checker."

"The broadband fault has now been closed"...what? I can't believe you haven't even said what you've actually done...if anything. You haven't given me the chance to try out my online game to see if my pings are back to normal before closing this fault.

This means that if my problem persists I will have to raise a new ticket...unbelievable! How rude and inconsiderate is that?!
4 REPLIES
N/A

An accident? possibly?

A member of staff did it to one of my tickets, accidentally. It's nusance but not the end of the world. Just create a new ticket referencing the old ticket.
N/A

I just ran TOCA Race Driver 3 and my pings are as high as ever and the game unplayable. Thanks for nothing Plusnet support!

What am I supposed to do now then? I know....LEAVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The network guys have added the details of the games to our internal problem we have open about incorrectly classified games. This is currently assigned to Carl who'll be checking the game details will add a signature to the Ellacoyas to pick this up. This needs to go through our change control processes, there's about half a dozen games waiting to be done, so I'll check it again in a few days and let you know the progress.
N/A

It's discraceful how PlusNet close tickets before checking that problems are fixed.

They closed my ticket after being disconnected for 4 weeks.

Sure, we had a connection again but we have never been able to sync above 160 Kbps since (and that was 4.5 weeks ago).