cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why dont plusnet have enough staff

N/A

18 calls queuing for 30 mins at the moment....
5 REPLIES
N/A

I imagine that most of the staff work during the day and just a skeleton staff at night, which is a shame really since thats when most of us use the internet.

Cheers Chris
N/A

I see 5 people working in the office...and all credit to them at this time of night on a Monday. I'd be running up and down the corridors like a madman.

If only those people would stop phoning so they could start fixing things Cheesy

Mxx
Community Veteran

All the people you can see are likely to be support staff, who's job is to help people on the phone or tickets rather than fix actual network problems.

With the amount of new adsl users and people regrading etc it comes to be expected that things are a little busy for them at the moment.

Chris
Ianwild
Grafter

Aye - The joys of being busy!

We have 9 new support agents starting this month... There would probably be more, but that is as many as we can effectively train at one time (And even that is providng to be tough!).

Regards,

Ian
N/A

We have 9 new support agents starting this month... There would probably be more, but that is as many as we can effectively train at one time

It's OK anyway, I don't fancy commuting from Sussex Wink