cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why dont CS read the tickets

N/A

grr

My exchange has been showing VP read for weeks, i raised a ticket to ask if BT had carried out thr works.

Raised: 2005-10-18 21:09:17 by: You

2005-10-18
21:09:17
Hi i am on the London Stratford exchange, some work was planned to be carried out last sunday to fix VP issues. Can you tell me if that has been done.

2005-10-18
22:12:33
Customer Support Centre Actioned : Dear Mr Styler,
The exchange status checker still shows the virtual path as red, with the same fix date as you quote.
You can check this for updates via:
http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/

Regards,

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html
2005-10-20
18:51:50
You
Assigned : Can you then Please check with wholesale directly is this planned work has been infact carried out.
Thanks

2005-10-20
22:13:44
Customer Support Centre Assigned : [[Internal] Please advise user.

2005-10-21
11:11:07
Customer Support Centre Actioned : Dear Mr Styler,
If you are experiencing slow speeds we can investigate these problems, however you will need to perform some speed tests from your connection.

Details on how to do this can be found at:
http://usertools.plus.net/tutorials/id/27

Please note that these tests need to be conducted at 3 different intervals with one outside of peak hours. You should try this one test between 11pm - 7am. the others at anytime. When you have these results please let us know by replying to this ticket under "contact us" at our help pages, we will then investigate further.

Regards,

Why dont these guys open their eyes and read !!!!
5 REPLIES
N/A

TBH you should of phoned BT/wholesale to see if the work on the exchange has been carried out. It would be NICE and good customer service if +net reps would find out when red/amber exchanges get fixed. The exchanges are not art of +net exchange so they not required to do so ...

I know its annoying but thats life :?
Community Veteran

It is BT not BT Wholesale that own and do the exchange upgrades so they are the only people who will know if work has been completed or not. PlusNet cannot find this info out because their contact is with BTW, not BT.

As for not reading tickets, that is always an on-going battle with CS agents and has been happening for years. Often it comes down to experience (i.e. lack of) or the pressure to meet ticket targets before bonuses are paid.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

BT Wholesale publish a regular report regarding the VP status at every exchange. This is the report that's fed into the exchange checker on Usertools and the same information that the support team have available to them.

I've just checked if there is a new report and there is, and it shows the VP status for that exchange as being green.
N/A

Thank you

i did check a (metronet i think) exchange checker 2 days ago, must have just been b4 bt published a update.

Thanks for taking the time Dave to check for me.

it does seem a lot better tonight..
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Yeah, should have said that the data was only generated a couple of days ago, so likely that most places wouldn't have updated it yet.