cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't we talk to anyone in customer service anymore??

N/A

I've been trying to call customer service and going through the numerous options but never get to speak to anyone.

Whats going onHuh?

Come one plusnet some customers like to talk rather than type!!!!

thanks
Hervinder
5 REPLIES
N/A

There isn't anyone there..that's why you can't talk to anyone..and you will go round and round the options until you get fed up ..or go completely insane..but you still will not talk to a human being..because ther is NO-ONE THERE.

Mwahahahaha..Mwahahahahaha...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
N/A

i seem to be missing something here.

After looking at the customer service stats there seems to be about a 17 minute wait to speak to an advisor.

How are people able to wait that long to speak to someone when the call disconnects after going through all the options??

I also notice a premium rate number charging 50p a minute to call to speak to someone. Are the people that call this number having to wait 17 minutes? If my maths is correct thats £8.50 call charge before you get to speak to someone, then it you add the time for the query to resolved it could end up costing quite a bit.

I've been a customer with plusnet for a few years now and have recommended them to many. Today was the first time in a long time i wanted to speak to someone and havent been able to. That is terrible for a company that prides itself on customer service.

If there any customer service staff around to reply please do as i would be interested to hear(read) a response.

thank you
Hervinder
hitachi
Grafter

There is no hold period for the premium number,it just rings until answered or times out after a period.
It is not working at the moment whilst plusnet find out why it was charging some people even if it was not answered.
N/A

17 minutes is short, some people wait over 2 hours in the queue before someone answers on the normal line.

The premium line doesn't work as it's been disabled due to it charging people for unanswered calls.
N/A

this takes me back to my original question

Is there a Plusnet employee around that could possibly answer this?