cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why aren't tickets being answered?

N/A

James, Dave, Mand, Bob, Jon, ANYONEHuhHuh??

[Rant}
Despite taking agents off the telephones overnight for several days on the trot to reduce the amount of outstanding tickets, can you tell me why they are still not being replied to?

Looking at the +Net newsgroup, I am not the only one who appears to have had their ticket "blind sided". Many people are complaining about the length of time for an initial response (currently 34 hours with no initial action on mine), and when the answer is given, it is a load of rubbish. There have been suggestions in the newsgroup that agents aren't correctly reading the tickets (no change there then!!) and using standard cut & paste replies.

It may look like I am slightly peeved, well I am!!! There is obviously a problem at the moment with call quantities, ticket quantities and maxdsl. Why do you insist on burying your heads in the sand when there is a problem instead of being "honest and open" like has been promised so many times in the past?

F9 is a good company when things are going right for them, but once a problem is identified CS "clam up" and shut up. This then brings the appearance to customers that no- one gives a damn about any of the problems which in turn brings about frustration and annoyance. That said, I suppose the noises are once again louder on the adsl guide forums, therefore we are abandoned againHuh?

Mark
[/Rant]
6 REPLIES
N/A

Hi Mark,

Yes! I think your absolutely right on the points you've made about F9 support and their responsiveness to queries via tickets or phones. I definately feel F9 support has deteriorated recently.

YES! when things are running smooth F9 get ontop of their queries or tickets, but IMO when things go wrong or pear shaped. They just appear to get overwhelmed VERY QUICKLY and when this happens the silence is deafening for sure!! It all smacks of not having enough staff dedicated to support tickets or phone calls, clearly F9 support dont have a plan too successfully deal with massive spikes in queries or calls. in other words F9 GET MORE SUPPORT STAFF!!! support is aweful and definately getting worse.

**Also tickets are increasingly answered in techno-google, inother words you dont get an answer in plain english anymore. Just vague bland & unhelpful jibberish!!

Ivan
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure what you're getting at, your ticket was replied to 2 hours before you posted on here, I remember it being answered because the agent in question asked me about it and we checked the backend details on BT's systems regarding your account.
N/A

When I posted this Dave, there was nothing showing on my contact us page, I did look before posting this. I still haven't had an email from CS stating the contact us had been returned to me.

So let me see. No emails to subscribed threads on this forum, no emails for max upgrades, no emails for contact us replies, is there a problem somewhere?

The agent has told me that every time I update the ticket it goes to the back of the queue again. You told us in this forum somewhere (can't find it just yet,but I am sure I will) months back that this was no longer the case and that additional information added would not afect its position. Who is correct now?

The agent didn't respond to the statement stating I did not know when the upgrade came into force so that I can tell how far into my 10 day period I am, due to a failing on F9's side which resulted in no email notification.

The agent also states that I should receive a speed increase in the next few hours. The exasperation in my question was why when the upgrade was relatively new (one day last week, I keep harping back to not knowing which day don't I?) I was getting the 2.5mb synch and 2mb on the stable speed page, but still a 1mb throughput, yet one day I looked on the stable speed page to find it was/ is showing 1/2mb with the speed reduced accordingly. Surely if the speed can't be increased in less than 3- 4 days, it can't be reduced in a shorter period either, especially when the lowest synch of the router so far has been 1.8mb? At the end of the day, I was happy with my 1mb connection which was reliable. The 3mb shown on the exchange checker is a fallacy and 2mb would be great, but nothing less than 1mb would be acceptable.

As you can see from above Dave, there is some contradiction in the information being given about many things and the lack of automated emails from CS is only helping to compond the situation.

You know me Dave, never one to complain Smiley

Mark
astarsolutions
Grafter

So let me see. No emails to subscribed threads on this forum, no emails for max upgrades, no emails for contact us replies, is there a problem somewhere?

The service status has been showing an e-mail problem for several days now
N/A

Yes I noticed that about 1/2 hour after posting Shockedops: . It only seems to be mail from F9 not getting to me though as I have been receiving email from several other boards I subscribe to. The F9 problem seems to have happened sometime today as I had notifications yesterday about subscribed topics, but none today, nor anything else F9 related.

Mark
astarsolutions
Grafter

Thankfull I only use F9 for sending e-mails so all these e-mail problems havent affected me. Smiley

At least I hope they havent!