cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I being blocked of certain services?

N/A

I am currently on PlusNet Broadband Premier Option 1 and have received poor service over the last month or so (and am totally disgusted at the new 15GB B/W limit at peak times).

In the last billing month I went over the limit and reached management level 2. But now the new billing month has started and my usage *apparently* has been reset. But I was still getting terrible usenet and p2p speeds, unstable web browsing and frequent disconnects.

Now I haven't been upgraded to MaxDSL yet and my line still syncs at 2272/288.

In the last few days of the new billing month (only 1.91GB used at peak times), I am now completely unable to even connect to any FTP sites or Usenet! Neither work at all.

It looks like they're being blocked, but why? All these problems, the new way-too-strict restrictions, delayed e-mail, connection instability and more are starting to really change my view on Plusnet who used to be a fantastic ISP ideal for tech heads. :x
How things have changed...

Time to find a new ISP? :roll:
2 REPLIES
N/A

unable to even connect to any FTP sites

I've got the exact same issue, i've raised two tickets now, the first was when I had no FTP access except to the PlusNet webspace, then they said they'd 'fixed' it. Now I have absolutely no FTP access to anything.
N/A

Torrents aren't even working with a fully configured router - they've always worked great before.

Can connect to a tracker but 0KB/s. Nothing. Nada. : Evil