cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Refer !!!!

aetos
Grafter

Why Refer !!!!

I have made a number of referals and introduced a number of new customers to PN>

Shockedops:

QUESS WHAT Huh
Cry

THEY HAVE BEEN UPGRADED BUT MY ACCOUNT STILL 2MB !!!!

:?

WHY BOTHER >>>>>>>

STILL WAITING >>>>

MArk

Moderators note by chris (fa55dsl): All caps title removed
11 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Why Refer !!!!

Are they on different accounts to you? Has your exchange been Max enabled yet?
JonathanW
Grafter

Why Refer !!!!

It also depends somewhat on the account type you are on compaired to the account types that they are on. This is especially the case if you're on one of the accounts that isn't directly related to any of the accounts that we are currently offering, accounts such as the HomeWorker Pro and Small Business Pro that we stopped offering last year. But you will be upgraded in time, and you can also raise a queue jump request like everyone else.
aetos
Grafter

Why Refer !!!!

I'm on Tele Worker Pro, I have raised as "jump the que ticket" and My exchange is MAX from 31/03/06.

I have been a PN customer from the day my exchange was adsl enabled

People who I refered are on PAYE, it is the principle that if you refer, are a regular customer, you are treated less favourably.

MArk
MrToast
Grafter

Why Refer !!!!

PN never suggested upgrade to Max prioritised to referrers. I think length of custom and account type are the simplest and fairest priorities if there are going to be any at all. ANy system of priority is going to add its own overhead. It would be a pity if that became costly, obstructive, or simply added its own annomlies.

You say 'why bother?' Well, I guess you have been getting a discount from your referees?
aetos
Grafter

Why Refer !!!!

yes i get discount from my referals, but i have been a customer for longer and am also paying for an up to 8MB service for the last three years !!

MArk
MrToast
Grafter

Why Refer !!!!

Up to 8Mb has not been advertised for 3 years...

Anyhow, if you have been paying a premium for early upgrade (eg premier up to 4 or 8Mb when available) and you haven't had an upgrade order placed on BTw you should raise a ticket.

If you are on PAYG then they are still in the queue....
shellsong
Grafter

Why Refer !!!!

@agora
aetos is a TeleWorker Pro account holder if you hadn't noticed! They pay through the nose for business level service and have been on "up to 8Mbps" for longer than anyone else-- they ought to have absolute priority when it comes to speed upgrades!
MrToast
Grafter

Why Refer !!!!

No i hadn't noticed.... how can you tell what account someone is on.

I did however suggest that if her were on such an account he should raise a ticket. I'm sure that would be more productive than just ranting... ?
shellsong
Grafter

Why Refer !!!!

No i hadn't noticed.... how can you tell what account someone is on.

aetos said so a bit earlier (07:02 pm)! Cheesy
MrToast
Grafter

Why Refer !!!!

[aetos said so a bit earlier (07:02 pm)! Cheesy

Oh yes.... that would be quite a good way Shockedops:
aetos
Grafter

Why Refer !!!!

I unfortunally have raised a ticket, have responded to JUMP the que and still have not been upgraded.I have called support looking for a date and still nothing.

My point has been that I made referals for friends and family, most of them on PAYG and that they have been upgraded and whilst I have been paying a small fortune (£30PM for a capped Tele Worker Pro Business package) for a number of years nothing appears to being done.

On using the Jump the Que ticket it took 3 days for a standard reply to be sent.

I am starting to wonder if I should jump ship.

PN's handling of this is terrible

MArk

:roll: