cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Can't i Get a Mac Code

N/A

Having requested a mac code on 29th of july and recieved one on the same day i thought that was pretty impresive but that mac code turned out to be my house phone number not valid Sad ,,,Have since asked for a valid MC but no reply. Come on PN answer my questions and give me my valid mac code.
9 REPLIES
N/A

I notice Plus.net aren't a member of OFCOM's "Broadband Service Provider Migration Code of Practice "

Screams about their service I feel.
James
Grafter

Re: Why Can't i Get a Mac Code

Having requested a mac code on 29th of july and recieved one on the same day i thought that was pretty impresive but that mac code turned out to be my house phone number not valid Sad ,,,Have since asked for a valid MC but no reply. Come on PN answer my questions and give me my valid mac code.

Hi,

I've responded to your ticket.
Community Veteran

I notice Plus.net aren't a member of OFCOM's "Broadband Service Provider Migration Code of Practice "

Unless anything has changed the reason PN aren't a part of the Code of Practice is because they don't agree with not witholding a MAC when there are outstanding payments (eg. deffered activation) I may be wrong but I belive they still follow the rest of the code of practice even though they are not a member of it.
N/A

They still aren't a member of the UK's regulatory code of practice.

BT, Zen, Easynet, NTL, Orange/Wanadoo even Tiscali are all members...
N/A

Now recieved MC

Just recieved MC thanks James Bailey for your response.

Regards C.Shaw
timps
Grafter

why can't i get a mac code

Hi C. Shaw why do people have to come here to seek james bailey's intervention before anything sensible starts happening ...just wish he could do something for me by viewing the sorry saga of question 19468418
but hey what the hell i.ve just given up on plusnet....now i'm contemplating suicide

timps
N/A

I have requested a mac code too, I fear the worst.
N/A

Re: why can't i get a mac code

Hi C. Shaw why do people have to come here to seek james bailey's intervention before anything sensible starts happening ...just wish he could do something for me by viewing the sorry saga of question 19468418
but hey what the hell i.ve just given up on plusnet....now i'm contemplating suicide

timps

Hi Timps probably because these forums are more public and tickets are not.

Ratti3 dont dispair heaven is only a mac code away......good luck, Sad
N/A

Too many problems for too long...

Like many customers Plusnet's recent wiping of our email on a biblical scale is the final straw - I'm moving. Have sent a request for a MAC today. Wonder when it will arrive (Plusnet say up to seven days...)

sailor