cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whoopee its the 24th

robbynudd
Grafter

Whoopee its the 24th

Has the BT Bulk Regrade tool turned up or is there more chance of Neil Armstrong stepping back on the moon ?

Stodge
121 REPLIES
N/A

Whoopee its the 24th

Knowing BT I wouldn't hold my breath - and even once the tool turns up and PN have submitted x requests it will still take ages to action them.

Anyway, probably my last post, Bye all. (Now on 8mb from my other ISP).
JonathanW
Grafter

Whoopee its the 24th

Well, your original post was a little early, BT were probably still tucked up in bed at the time Smiley

As for Neil stepping back onto the moon, that's something we're considering for later in the year. Though you didn't hear that from me, right? Wink
Community Veteran

Whoopee its the 24th

I am sure there are many customers with suggestions for how the rocket motor would be best positioned to take Neil to the moon. :lol:

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
robbynudd
Grafter

Whoopee its the 24th

@Jon

So its not arrived then I take it
So it may come (to coin a PN Towers phrase) "tomorrow"

Wink
JonathanW
Grafter

Whoopee its the 24th

I've not personally had notice one way or another, but as I've said, the day is young and so its possible that it will arrive later on today.

Once we've got more information an update will be provided.
robbynudd
Grafter

Whoopee its the 24th

@Jon

Thanks just having a quick jibe Cheesy
James
Grafter

Whoopee its the 24th

Hi Guys,

BT have delivered on time.

*falls off chair*

Initially, we should be able to place approximately 900 High priority orders" in accordance with our market share, but will also be able to submit, "low priority" ones, which will be processed if there is space available, ie: if other ISP's are not using their market share.
N/A

Whoopee its the 24th

grrrreat. what time will we see the upgrades start taking effect, well approximately?
JonathanW
Grafter

Whoopee its the 24th

Any modify order that we submit could take between one and seven working days. Though modify orders are generally done rather quickly, it does depend somewhat on how busy this makes BTW.
James
Grafter

Whoopee its the 24th

Heh. Sometime within the next 4 months? Wink

We'll continue placing orders as we have been doing so, priority will be to get the PAYG customer done, which will take upto about a month, dependant on how many low priority orders we can do. Hopefully loads so it will be really, really quick!

*excited look*
robbynudd
Grafter

Whoopee its the 24th

see i did say WHOOPEE in the title

it's like xmas

Stodge
robbynudd
Grafter

Whoopee its the 24th

question to Comms Team @ PN Towers

I have been told I was going to be regraded on the next billing date which is the 30th April and I have put a request in for the queue jump.

Which will take precedance ??

Thanks In Advance

Stodge
N/A

Whoopee its the 24th

Hi Guys,

BT have delivered on time.

*falls off chair*

Initially, we should be able to place approximately 900 High priority orders" in accordance with our market share, but will also be able to submit, "low priority" ones, which will be processed if there is space available, ie: if other ISP's are not using their market share.

James, is that 900 high priority orders per day or just 900 orders total?
James
Grafter

Whoopee its the 24th

- 4 & 8 Mbps customers
- PAYG
- Queue jumpers
- The rest