cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is going to leave??

N/A

Who is going to leave??

Hi

I have been constantly amazed since the bad boy pipe situation and had settled for my free speed upgrade that was supposed to be in conjunction with the fup, but as in conjunction by plusnets definition is not the same as the dictionary! But for this is like the final straw.I can see by the amount of posts that a lot of people are not happy,so I thought a simple poll might show upper management if they can be bothered to read these forums!!
so who is leaving?

regards

Matt
23 REPLIES
N/A

Who is going to leave??

Although SERIOUSLY hissed at this, I am going to wait to see these prices, and then decide
N/A

Missing Option

Missing Option: "I'm actually quite happy with the service as the current plans still won't affect me, not being a heavy user".

Seriously all this whinging on this board is doing my head in. People are leaving/threatening to leave/bitching like mad when no one has actually released any official details yet. Just have a bit of patience and see how things turn out. Or if, like me, you're not a heavy "I must pirate ten films per second" user you most likely won't notice the changes. You may even see the speeds improve as the heavy users are slowed down a tad to give everyone else a fair chance.
N/A

Who is going to leave??

But most of us are not heavy users, 20-25gb is not heavy use, I am still being affected because we on the 2mb premiere lines were promised if we wait free upgrades to 8mb line (if our lines could sustain them) now we find we are going to have to pay for the privelige (spelling) whilst those below 2mb got free upgrades!
N/A

Who is going to leave??

Indeed, with all these people leaving the service is bound to improve - isnt it?
N/A

Who is going to leave??

I'm off, going to get the announcement first though as I have to hear what insane idea's PN has come up with now and I want to see how many people are upset with it.

Requested MAC code a short while ago, amended my ISPA complain I made when the FUP was introduced (reminding them there was a lodged complaint and I'm not happy) and after the announcement will most likely move to Bulldog.
N/A

Who is going to leave??

Hi

yes I agree I missed an option off, but what I'm getting at is the way we are being treated as paying customers. I feel that I can't trust plusnet anymore as they seem to have very poor customer care and there is a lot of confusion and no answers.

regards

Matt
N/A

Who is going to leave??

im off too im currently migrating to pipex this very minute.
N/A

Who is going to leave??

I'm currently arguing with myself over wether to wait till next weeks announcement. But just extrememly disillusioned with PlusNet atm. If I'm not happy next week will probably give Zen a try.
N/A

Who is going to leave??

i'm off to ukonline any minute, I mean any minute now. Dont need the hassle and confusion plu.nat have ben bringing me.
N/A

Who is going to leave??

They're trying to charge me for my MAC code even though they were happy to alter my product to 2mb 50gb Premiere (FUP) which they then retracted and now want to implement restrictions on traffic - something I clearly never signed up for. I did not sign up for BB Plus, that is a different product.

Should they refuse to give it to me now, I will be lodging yet another complaint with the ISPA. Definately leaving now though, but I'm not paying £15, I refuse to help PN make any more money.
N/A

Who is going to leave??

They're trying to charge me for my MAC code even though they were happy to alter my product to 2mb 50gb Premiere (FUP) which they then retracted and now want to implement restrictions on traffic - something I clearly never signed up for.

To be fair, plusnet aren't implementing anything you didn't sign up for. The AUP for an ADSL connection includes provisions to prevent users having a detrimental affect on other customers. Both FUP and the new system are within the terms of what you signed up to.

It may be absolutely appauling customer service but it is within their T+Cs.
N/A

Who is going to leave??

I'm already waiting for Bulldog to get back to me for my line tests, Ive had enough of this "Cloak n Dagger" style of service
Community Veteran

Who is going to leave??

looking at your avatar pic while reading that made me laugh.
LiamM
Grafter

Who is going to leave??

Hehe....

I'm tied in to PN until July.

Perhaps a good thing, since I don't particularly want to leave and I am hoping they get this sorted. In light of recent events though, I could easily make a hasty decision in my wound up state.