cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the oldest ticket, can you beat 6months and 17days ?

maccoylton
Grafter

Hi,

with all the discussion about poor customer service at PlustNet these days, I though I might ask who has the oldest outstanding ticket with PlusNet.

I have had a ticket open since 2005-09-30... yes thats right the end of Spetember LAST YEAR or to put it another way 6 months 17 days and counting. (You can find out a little more about my issue here http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41431

Of course I have talked to various agents after the obligatory 30 plus minutes wait on the phone, even done the old "can I speak to your supervisor" but to no avail.

Anyone remember the days when PlusNet used to give customer service, do you remember the graphs on call times and tickets turnaround on the portal? Back then the graphs and stats actually were pretty reasonable, wonder that they would look like now ... but of course that's not why they dissappeared, those obviously went by the wayside after a PlusNet portal "upgrade"

Anyway, can anyone beat 6 months and 17 daysHuh

Regards
David
23 REPLIES
N/A

Wow, impressive!
I guess there is a fix planned by the expert network engineers but it is not high on the list of priorities as PlusTalk is not a core service. Wink
maccoylton
Grafter

Hi,

no not even a fix planned, it bounces back every so often from "IE - Network Support & Problems" with something along these lines

"This is still under investigation - updates to follow. Again we apologise for the delay."

got to the point now where i think I've cracked the code

"We're really busy, your issue is uncommon, you are only one individual, and we don't care enough about our customers to put some focus on this issue"

May sound a little harsh to some but no issue should take more than six months to fix if customer service is being managed correctly.

regards

David
N/A

Doesn't really sound that harsh from my recent experiences, half the time they say they are investigating I'm unsure if they really are, or what counts as an investigation. Often people just receive "this is fixed" replied after being bounced around for a while. The customer then has to point out that actually it isn't and start the whole 'process' from scratch.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I'm sorry that this problem is taking so long to resolve, I've seen one other example and the network guys have been trying to find the cause of this but it's proving to be extremely difficult.

In case you haven't seen them, the support stats are still on the portal, they're at

http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212
maccoylton
Grafter

Hi,

good to see the graphs on calls are still there.

Quick question on the stats, over which period is the "Average answer time" averaged?

Also is the "Calls waiting" and "Longest call waiting" snapshot figures each 5 minutes, or the highest figure for the last 5 minutes or something else ?

On my issue, actions speak louder than words, i don't need another appology from PlusNet, what I need is to see soemone take ownership for the issue, to actively worlk it, to actively communicate with me, and drive it to resolution. Good customer service practice would not only give priority to issues of significant impact but also to aged issues

Regards

David
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

The call stats are live data taken straight from the call reporting software in the CSC. I think it updates every 30 seconds. The ticket stats are usually updated once a day in the morning based on the previous days ticket stats.
N/A

Re: Who has the oldest ticket, can you beat 6months and 17da

I have had a ticket open since 2005-09-30... yes thats right the end of Spetember LAST YEAR or to put it another way 6 months 17 days and counting.

And here was me thinking mine from 2005-10-24 might be in the running for the same "oldtest ticket" accolade :lol:

Last update was on Saturday when it came off a 1 month "hold". The latest "on hold" of many...
csogilvie
Grafter

I wonder if I'm the other instance Dave was thinking of, I believe from a skim read that I have got a ticket open on the same (or similar) issue as the OP too...
maccoylton
Grafter

Colin,

would be interested to know if you indeed have the same problem and if you are getting anywhere with PlusNet.

I'm still watiing, 7months and 10days

Regards

Dave
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I think you should be planning for the tickets first birthday Wink
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
avalon
Grafter

of many :roll:
N/A

Colin,

would be interested to know if you indeed have the same problem and if you are getting anywhere with PlusNet.

I'm still watiing, 7months and 10days

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave,

I can't believe you have a ticket unanswered for as long as that.

Would you post the original ticket and the replies please? :shock:
maccoylton
Grafter

Closed at 7 months and 11 days. See http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41431&highlight= for details

Regards

David
N/A

Coincidence that is was resolved soon after the request asking you to post your ticket and the response on the forum: or not? Wink