cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do I speak to about this appalling customer support

N/A

I have had problems with my connection now for over 3 week, I am getting cut off 3 or 4 times a night and customer support just keeps asking me to run tests.

if that was not bad, the test they give me are either not working themselves or they send me to a page that does not work.

I have asked for them to contact me and I am still waiting.

Is there somebody that can give me an E-mail address of somebody in charge so that i can sort this problem out.

I am not a happy man.
22 REPLIES
N/A

Should have added

Does anybody have any good ISP's that they recommend.

Because as soon as I like the look of one, I’m off.

I work in the IT sector and this company is so poor,..... I can't find the words to describe it.
N/A

Hi ,

In a word ZEN internet, No! not the cheapest but not expensive either in an online poll Zen rated better than F9 for a) connection speed, b) reliability c) quality of customer & tech support. I would agree totally with these points. I myself used to work in IT (more than 10years experience, ironically in sys admins & support!!).

**PS: You cannot speak to anyone as F9 DONT answer the phone any more, dont waste your time or money like me hoping to actually get hold of anyone. things must be at rock bottom or in utter chaos if the wont answer phones now!

**If F9 seriously think that you can run an ISP without real support then they have totally lost the plot IMO.

Hope that helps Ivan
ivan@cyteck.coluk

(ex F9 customer 8years, ex F9 forum moderating admins)
N/A

Thanks for the info

I have had no problems with F9 until my exchange got maxadsl then everything went pear shape.

I would not mind if they would just inform me that they know it a problem at their end and not keep asking me to try thinks at home and sending me to web pages that don't work or fail.

I don't know how long i can keep waiting, i play an online game called EVE and when i loose my connection my virtual character gets hammered.

I have worked in IT for 9 years and currently work in a universities Network team and I have never has poor support like this in my life.
N/A

Frankly, the treatment I've had from F9 PlusNet after 8years of being a customer has left me absolutely [removed] furious & utterly disgusted. ANGRY!! ME SURE I'M ANGRY!! Evil Evil Evil Evil You would be too. If it was you!!

ALL I can say is I hope customers leave F9 in droves, it hasnt got much lower to go before you can flush it down the pan completely.

I'm so angry F9 can go [removed] themselves [removed]!! Mupptts, numpties!! etc,etc

BUNCH OF AMATUERS!!! How bad does it have to get??

Evil Evil Evil Cry

GLAD I WONT BE A CUSTOMER ANYMORE, GOOD RIDDENS!! TO RUBBISH SERVICE!!

Ivan (ex F9 customer, ex F9 Forum Moderating admins)

[Moderators note: Disguised swearing removed]
N/A

Utter crap

I was still recommending people until today. But then, I hadn't come into contact with their useless excuse for support. I hadn't needed it recently, and was still telling people it was great. I feel ashamed to have mislead them.

I can fully appreciate why Ivan is going, and after many years of being a loyal customer, I'm seriously thinking of doing the same. I'll be looking around at other ISPs when I get home tonight!

I'd been looking forward to their new phone packages next month. Not a chance now. Pathetic! F9 take a look at yourselves. You used to be one of the best ISPs in the UK. Shame.
N/A

Does anybody have a phone number or E-mail of somebody in charge of this so called organisation.

I need to give my 2p worth before i leave.
N/A

csctickets@commsteam.plus.com
N/A

send a letter. it means so much more Smiley

lee strafford - CEO
PLUSNET PLC
TECHNOLOGY BUILDING
TERRY STREET
SHEFFIELD
S9 2BU
N/A

Thanks for the info.

Ive just been talking to ZEN isp.

Very good, i am awaiting some info and if the package is what i want, Im off.
Daveodeth
Grafter

as for the disconnects in the evening, i've been advised its because the load on the servers are to high and we get disconnected at random to aleviate the problem.
N/A

F9 Are driving me mad
I have been online in the last 3 weeks probably only for about 20mins for one day, then offline for about 3 days then the cycle begins again.
I managed to get through to their Premium number last week 22/06/06.
They promised me a call back within 48 hours.
It is now 8 days later and no response.
I can now not get through on any of their numbers premium or Lo Rate.
In fact I have put the loud speaker on in the office and have been holding on for 55minutes.

These must be the worst ISP out there.

I am really angry with their dreadful customer service.

The person that has missed out the most, is my son who was taking his GCSEs during this period, and could not get online to assist in his exams

F9 do the honourable thing and call me back YOU HAVE THE NUMBER

It is now 1 hour thats my lot
N/A

as for the disconnects in the evening, i've been advised its because the load on the servers are to high and we get disconnected at random to aleviate the problem.

I remember an article a few months back now around when the traffic controlling began stating how they'd invested in new servers and new technology in order to stay ahead of the load. I've gotten used to the random ups and downs in performance every night now. Doesn't mean I'm happy with it though. Was sorting out a pc problem for my next door neighbour a while back and was amazed at how fast his internet compared to mine.

Anyway, I'm voting with my feet. I put in for my MAC code today. My landline has been transferred to Talk Talk from BT and they are just awaiting the MAC code now to transfer my broadband. 40 gigabytes per month allowance is much more than I ever use so the restrictions won't bother me. Will be saving a lot of money though with the phone and broadband all in the same account and my father has been with Talk Talk for a few weeks and is loving it. Almost decided on Zen but the money saved convinced me otherwise.

It is a shame though. When I joined Force 9 last September it seemed a smashing service. Guess I came at the wrong time.
N/A

In fact I have put the loud speaker on in the office and have been holding on for 55minutes.

hehe Hope your boss doesn't read these forums Wink
N/A

I’m still waiting for this to be resolved.

I get cut off at nearly the same time 4 or 5 times a night.

And where is user support.

I’m going on holiday soon and if it’s not fixed by the time I get back I’m off to ZEN.